Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Going Orange

Discussion in '1969-1972 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by firefighter184, May 28, 2003.

1. firefighter184

firefighter184 1/2 ton status

Just wanted y'all to know that my check is in the mail this morning. I'll be orange in no time. Then I can sell my 2nd gen and play more with my 72. Happy happy joy joy.... /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

2. Beast388

Beast388 1/2 ton status

Congrats! Thanks for supporting the site!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

BTW....nice Ren & Stimpy reference. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. firefighter184

Best Ren and Stimpy Quote: "You stupid, bloated sack of protoplasm..."

Best episode ever: Space Madness

Best supporting character: Powdered Toast Man

4. Beast388

Beast388 1/2 ton status

Wow...there were a couple good supporting actors: Muddy Mudskipper, the Shaven Yak, Powdered Toast Man.....don't forget Gritty Kitty kitty litter. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

I must agree that Space Madness has to be the best episode. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Ren: "Oh my beloved ice cream bar.....oh how I love to lick your creamy center...people always try to take you from me....why won't they leave me ALONE???" /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

"The jolly candy-like button!!" /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. firefighter184

Ever since I was a child, they've been trying to take my ice cream bar...

6. rrent

rrent 1/2 ton status

I read this post this morning and it wasn't 'till I was on the way to work contemplating my own check in the mail for a membership -----that it dawned on me what <font color="orange"> going orange </font> meant.

I have an 11 year old, son - so Sponge Bob &amp; Rocket Power seem to be the current cartoons of favor. I do not think he even remembers Ren or Stimpy /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

7. firefighter184

How did you post a picture under your name in the post?!!!

Sponge Bob is pretty good. I have Sponge Bob pajamas /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

8. rrent

rrent 1/2 ton status

Its been awhile since I did it -- but it looks like the URL for that pic is in my profile -- the line just above wheels/tires -- labeled URL for your picture ---

9. firefighter184

what the hell is a URL and how do I get one? I am semi-computer illiterate. I'll be orange anyway, today or tomorrow.

10. brandoneh

brandoneh 1/2 ton status

You were blue this morning....now your ORANGE!!!! Woah! Technology is great. I'm going to steal some computer's from work and give them to this dude to do some body work for me. I wouldn't really call is stealing though, my boss shorted me on pay too many times. I just put on some flowmasters 2 1/2 and my truck lost power it seemed. I had 2 inch straight pipe, provided more back pressure is my only guess. later on in life i slap the big block up and put those 2 1/2 to GOOD use.

SUMMER IS HERE! and i got a door! 100 bucks for a 70 chev. pickup /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif