Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

going rate for a middle of the road 69 blazer

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by 55Willy, Aug 15, 2005.

1. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

customer has a 69 blazer th350 205 44 and 12 bolt 33's, no motor, has a hard top. i told him i'd buy it site unseen. hes trying to put a motor in it and ask $1000. he is trying to talk his friend into keeping it so he can have his '65 truck. so I'm waiting for him to come back into the store. whats the going rate for these in the northwest? i'm looking at just doing a turn and burn on it. clean it up and pass it on kinda deal.

my room mate just bought a 1972 that was recently redone. he joined here today so his pics should be posted this week.

2. POWERMAD

POWERMAD 1/2 ton status

$1000 is a good deal on one with no engine, I would go look at it first before saying yes.
    It can nickle and dime ya to death in a hurry, then before ya know it ya have thousands in it and can never get the $$ out that ya have into it.

I paid $2300 for mine with no engine and it has a few rust spots that need some surgery but not bad. Mine came from Eastern Oregon so it is just small stuff that needs to be fixed.

I also got another 1st gen frame with a new 6" lift on it, plus alot of extra parts including sheet metal, and a set of 39.5 TSL's.
    I sold the tires for $600 so I basicly got the whole package for $1700.

I don't even want to start adding up what I have into it so far and still have a long way to go.