Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Going to Ft. Irwin today

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 84_Chevy_K10, May 30, 2003.

1. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

I'm going to Fort Irwin tonight, the Army's NTC for my first rotation. I think it's probably gonna suck, but I'll just make the best of it.

I'll see you guys in three weeks.

2. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I'm going to Fort Irwin tonight, the Army's NTC for my first rotation. I think it's probably gonna suck, but I'll just make the best of it.

I'll see you guys in three weeks.

[/ QUOTE ]

It'll be a BLAST!!

I've had 2 trips to NTC and they were great. The first was only 30 days and the second trip was 65 days. We had a great time but it was ALOT of work.

OPFOR knows all the tricks so keep an eye on them.

3. zcarczar

zcarczar 1/2 ton status

Hey, your going to be pretty close to me. Like 30 miles away.

4. 2Dogs

2Dogs 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Don't get blow'd up. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Hope my brethren hand your ass to ya!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

My last mission before I got out, I caught a poor duckhunter trying to take a dump. Dumb fawker didn't hear us pull up so I unleashed a few seconds after he squatted /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Good times, good times......... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. Zeus33rd

Zeus33rd Smarter than you GMOTM Winner

I did 4 rotations to that god-awfull hell on earth during my four years in the Army. 2 of those rotations in 3 months with 2 different battalions. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif It SUCKS. Atleast it sucked being a 19K/Tanker. Tent City sucks. OPFOR sucks. Ft. Irwin sucks. It's all in the corn hole of California. Don't ever want to go back there.

7. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    It SUCKS. Atleast it sucked being a 19K/Tanker. Tent City sucks. OPFOR ROCKS, Blufor SUCKS. Ft. Irwin sucks. It's all in the corn hole of California. Don't ever want to go back there.

[/ QUOTE ]

Fixed it. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. SUBFAN

SUBFAN 1/2 ton status

Hope you are part of the Red Force. That will be a much more enjoyable experience....

They like kicking the Blue Force out of their 'backyard'.

Make the best of it and learn something.... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif