Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Going to Kirkwood this Sunday

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by MilpitasK5, Nov 15, 2002.

1. MilpitasK5

MilpitasK5 1/2 ton status

I think I'll be up there with some buddies if any of you guys wanna hook up. Supposed to have 4 chairs running! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

2. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

3. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

i am spose to be goin boardin one day this weekend ...but i dont know where my friends are plannin on goin..i am still up in the air if i want to go or not...i broke one of my toes the other night so it hurts like all hell..but i might tough it out and go anyway

4. MilpitasK5

MilpitasK5 1/2 ton status

Damn dawg!!! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif
    You broke one of you toes? That's crazy!

Kirkwood would probably be the closest place for you to go, being that you live really close to 88. It's a straight shot from there. Probably hours?

If any of you end up going, I should be meeting up with some friends @ Chair 5 at 10:00am...

5. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

i dont like kirkwood all that much..Not good for snowboarding...too many flat areas..cant pick up enough speed to make it past em and end up having to drop the board and walk the rest of the way to the lift...i like seirra at tahoe, northstar and borel is alright if i just need to get a snowboardin fix ..i use to go to bear valley alot...but went too many times to the same place and just got old...havent been there in years..dodge ridge is decent too..but also havent been there in a few years