Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

going to meet ted nugent tomorrow

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by mudhog, Sep 18, 2003.

1. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

i will be meeting ted nugent tomorrow at 3pm now I'm just trying to decide what to have him sign a cd my bow or my gun /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

He is a very avid bow hunter, I'd have your bow signed /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. mudhog

i am thinking of that but i just don't want it to wear off /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

4. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

After he signs it, spray the signature with a clear coat spray to preserve it /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Are you going to the concert, me and the boy and my bro will be there.... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    As for what to sign, I'd say bring the gun fully loaded, you should get in no prob.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

6. mudhog

if my blazer was already painted id give him a brush and ask him to sign it /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

man meeting ted nugent would be sweet! Havent heard much of his music but i saw his interview thingy on vh1 and saw him on connan and he seems like a cool guy.

8. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

If I can get all my stuff ready for hunting tomorrow, I'll be there..........and I'll have him sign my cast! It's camo......... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. mudhog

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. mudhog

met him today damn he is way cool he talked to my kids for about 5min signed my boys hats and signed my bow /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

awesome, Ted really is "the man". To bad he's not in the running for gov of CA. He'd clean that place up. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif I used to be into collecting autographs, never got Ted's tho, gj!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

j

12. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Me and fumes jr. just got home from the concert.... /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

13. mudhog

right on /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif