Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Going to Paragon my first time this week!

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region' started by loudnowlouder, Jun 8, 2003.

1. loudnowlouder

loudnowlouder 1/2 ton status

I'm heading to Paragon on Wednesday this week for a Hummer Club Event, then staying for NeuRocs this weekend. I cant wait, i'm very excited. My business partner has an older Hummer and goes up for the club run, he asked me to come along so we can show off our new caged ATV buggy. So it'll technically be a business trip, more of a paid vacation if you ask me!

Anyone else going up this weekend?

2. ramjet gmc

ramjet gmc CK5 Staff Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

Good for you
    you are going to have a blast /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. Panther

Panther 1/2 ton status

A tax deductable or company paid trip to Paragon; where do I sign up /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif .

4. ramjet gmc

ramjet gmc CK5 Staff Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

well what do you think??? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

5. loudnowlouder

loudnowlouder 1/2 ton status

sorry i forgot to post the pics! been busy since we got back...
    i had a great time, the park is awesome, there was so much standing water everywhere from all this rain, made a few of the intermediate trails into the difficult level real quick..
    the inner spare tire section where the stream crossing is was pretty nasty, only 2 of the 7 trucks in my group made it. everyone else had to winch!
    i've got to say i'm a chevy man at heart, but man it was fun off roading in a hummer. those things are amazing off road considering most were running stock vehicles.
    sure they dont articulate and we were bumpin up against trees since they're so wide, but that ground clearance is awesome. maybe one day when i hit the lottery i'll get one to play around with....

heres the pics from the hummer event and the second day of neurocs!
    http://www.bumnah.com/~marvin/adamspics/

enjoy!

6. Donna

Donna 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    sorry i forgot to post the pics! been busy since we got back...
    i had a great time, the park is awesome, there was so much standing water everywhere from all this rain, made a few of the intermediate trails into the difficult level real quick..
    the inner spare tire section where the stream crossing is was pretty nasty, only 2 of the 7 trucks in my group made it. everyone else had to winch!
    i've got to say i'm a chevy man at heart, but man it was fun off roading in a hummer. those things are amazing off road considering most were running stock vehicles.
    sure they dont articulate and we were bumpin up against trees since they're so wide, but that ground clearance is awesome. maybe one day when i hit the lottery i'll get one to play around with....

heres the pics from the hummer event and the second day of neurocs!
    http://www.bumnah.com/~marvin/adamspics/

enjoy!

[/ QUOTE ]

So what did you think of both places? Did you enjoy them enough that we can convince you to join us in August at both places for the UCP trail ride? We have some great prizes to give away!!!!