Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

going to sell the blazer

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by blazing86, Sep 23, 2002.

1. blazing86

blazing86 1/2 ton status

I have thought long and hard about this and i need to sell the truck. I need something that is alot my road friendly. I know i will buy another one later on, and this time i can get a full topper. Anyways, i was wondering how much i should ask for mine. Its an 86 with a rebuilt 350, trans and new t-case, all have 18,000 miles on them. It has a 14bff, 4.10 gears and detroit. 3/4 ton 10 bolt up front with crossover steering. It has 37 ssr's but is close to needing new tires. Also, has cd player and new speakers. Interior is very clean. It has customs bumper and a winch. The body isnt perfect, few minor dents. Oh and the truck has 157,000 miles on the speedo. What would be a fair price to ask? I have put a lot on money into it, and i know i will be losing alot by selling it. Thanks for any input

2. Zeus33rd

Zeus33rd Smarter than you GMOTM Winner

Dude......I would seriously think twice about selling your truck. You will regret it as soon as you see it drive away without you at the helm. And it sounds like you have alot invested in it besides money. Think seriously about it first. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

3. BowtieBlazer

BowtieBlazer 1/2 ton status

The truck sounds priceless.

4. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Keep it man, keep it !!!!!!!! You can always buy yourself a cheap little car for a daily driver. I would recomened a Beretta. I picked up a 89 low milage Beretta GT (2.8 V-6) for $900.00 Drove it for a year, put flat spots on the tires from locking up the breaks at 80 mph (didn't want to hit the car infront of me that nailed a deer) on the interstate, and still sold it for $1,650.00 Keep your truck. I still regret selling the 72 K5 I had a few years ago. /forums/images/icons/blush.gif

5. testosterone

testosterone Registered Member

i agree with everyone else..DONT SELL HER...you will loose your money in her and then you will need to buy one again and do it all over. I spent a few 2k and bought a 95 neon..she is not as macho as the blazer but she takes me back and forth to work m-th and then the Blazer comes out from under the covers for the weekend.