Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Going to take out my frustrations

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 84_Chevy_K10, Jan 26, 2004.

1. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

It's been a while since I have been to the range, so me and my 10/22, which I haven't fired except one time since I've owned it are off to the range. Maybe I'll take some Bid Laden pics with me to practice my headshots once I get the new scope sighted in.

http://community.webshots.com/user/tim84k10

Pics in my webshots /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

cool...wish i could go, but i just got buried under a mountain of paperwork at work...kickin my butt...have fun!!!

3. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

we had a nice little range set up at work in one of the warehouses.back when we all still had key's and an alarm code(the manager was caught embezeling so H.Q. came in and changed the locks). any way it was cool after work we would spend hours blowing sh*t to hell. we built a nice bullet trap and set stuff on the shelf.we had 22 250's on bi pods,glock's, etc.we also had a guy that put on fire work displays,he nad baddass stuff. some equalling 4 or more sticks of dynamite. ah there is nothing funnier than turning a 25" counsel TV into dust /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif. and you should see what happen's to a microwave. this job turns more and more into a job every day /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

4. boggerless

we had a nice little range set up at work in one of the warehouses.back when we all still had key's and an alarm code(the manager was caught embezeling so H.Q. came in and changed the locks). any way it was cool after work we would spend hours blowing sh*t to hell. we built a nice bullet trap and set stuff on the shelf.we had 22 250's on bi pods,glock's, etc.we also had a guy that put on fire work displays,he nad baddass stuff. some equalling 4 or more sticks of dynamite. ah there is nothing funnier than turning a 25" counsel TV into dust /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif. and you should see what happen's to a microwave. this job turns more and more into a job every day /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

5. boggerless

WTF??????? /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

6. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    cool...wish i could go, but i just got buried under a mountain of paperwork at work...kickin my butt...have fun!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

520 rounds later /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

You gotta go with me next time Bryan. Pretty decent place, maybe an hour ride for you, but only $13 to get in and 1/2 price on Friday! I suppose I'd have to remove my scope though, wouldn't want to cheat. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. HarryH3

HarryH3 1 ton status Author

10/22's are a great little gun. I got mine when I was about 13 or so, for a whopping $56 brand new. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif The ONLY time that gun has ever jammed in all those years was if I used rounds with no copper on the bullets. Bare lead catches on the lower edge of the chamber every now and then, so I don't buy those any more. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

Mine has a scope. I'm sure i'd have to sight it in.

And harry, I got mine for a set of 36" mickey thompson baja belteds...the gun sure does take up a LOT LESS room!

9. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    10/22's are a great little gun. I got mine when I was about 13 or so, for a whopping $56 brand new. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif The ONLY time that gun has ever jammed in all those years was if I used rounds with no copper on the bullets. Bare lead catches on the lower edge of the chamber every now and then, so I don't buy those any more. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Mine is a pain in the ass...every few magazines it'd fail to eject, then have a spent casing and a round jammed in there. Then you pull the bolt back without dropping the magazine and you get a double feed. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

I was using jacketed rounds all day too. Probably only had maybe 7 or 8 misfeeds in over 500 rounds though...not too bad.

10. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

It was cold cold cold out today, but I still went out to the shooting range and blew off 4 boxs of .50 cal. in the desert eagle. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif