Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Going with an 8".

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by BLzr4x4ngkid, Jan 22, 2001.

1. BLzr4x4ngkid

BLzr4x4ngkid 1/2 ton status

Going with an 8\".

I have made up my mind. I'm just going to go with an 8" Superlift and run 16-35-15 Boggers with 4.56's. This way I don't have to mess with a body lift and I will be sure to have enough clearance if I'm turning and flexing at the same time. If any of you have any comments feel free to state them. I'm still in the "possibility" stage right now.

"Don't hit me with them negative waves so early in the morning." Odd Ball--Kelly's Hereos

2. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Re: Going with an 8\".

Yo Alex, before buying the superlift, take a look at my 8" skyjackers. Front and rear springs on 1" ORD add-a-leaves. I am in Ellsworth, 100 miles north of you. Good deal here?

3. BLzr4x4ngkid

BLzr4x4ngkid 1/2 ton status

Re: Going with an 8\".

WHAT?! You got one for sale?! If you do, e-mail me immediately. I might be seriously interested. Thanks

blzr4x4ngkid@aol.com

"Don't hit me with them negative waves so early in the morning." Odd Ball--Kelly's Hereos