Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

gokartergo...............

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by ChevyDrivnRdneck, Dec 14, 2002.

1. ChevyDrivnRdneck

ChevyDrivnRdneck 1/2 ton status

Let us know that you made it home!!!!! It's continually getting worse since you left Crawlin70's. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif I saw several trees blown over and had my own little battle with the crap blowing across the road on my way home. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

2. gokartergo

gokartergo 3/4 ton status Staff Member Moderator

Just made it home.. Man it started pouring in patterson and was windy the whole way.. Thanks and it was great meeting you guys...Dan

3. ChevyDrivnRdneck

ChevyDrivnRdneck 1/2 ton status

It was good to meet you too Dan.....glad ya made it!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    was windy the whole way

[/ QUOTE ]
    Was Chaz nearby? BTW, y'all Board of Director types have e-mail. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. TONYP

TONYP 1/2 ton status

no rain in so cal yet.....

6. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> Hey, I didn't get any mail!

Dan, how much food did you end up with? </font color>

7. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

Was Chaz nearby?

[/ QUOTE ] hey i had no part of this one...but last night...yea buddy...i was rippin em like no tommorow...maybe it just got carried over from last night /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. gokartergo

I just put it all in the back of my Blazer.. It is about 1/2 full and that is with the rear seat folded up.. We are going to the store tomorrow to pick up the rest with the money that was collected it looks like my Blazer will be filled to the top and then some with food... I am going to post the total amout on monday when I take it all in... I was thinking on the way up there that we could make this a annual thing.. But switch the drop off places every year.. This year Hollister and maybe next year Sac..

9. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Glad you made it home alright! The freaking streets are actually flooded in some spots it's rained so hard and so much. Even had a bunch of trees at the park by me blow over and I ended up with someones big inflatable (well it's now flat) snowman in my backyard... /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

I think the food bank is gonna be doing well after the drop off is made. Next year I plan to try to start asking my local businesses about it in like September if we do it again and see if I can really get a bunch of stuff! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

10. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

big inflatable (well it's now flat) snowman

[/ QUOTE ]
    What kind of freak has inflatable snowmans? I mean come on, blow up sheep, blow up girlfriends and boyfriends, but snowmans, that's wrong; must be for the frigid females. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

BTW, did y'all have face to face contact? Cause if y'all did, I want to call a redo if there was no pictures taken for future chop purposes. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

11. gokartergo

Yes we had a face to face.. But we have met before at Blazer-Fest 2.. Sorry no pictures where taken.. I was thinkin of taken some pics of her axles cuse they where pretty.. If I didn't have so much food in the truck I might have just thrown them in the back of my truck.. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

12. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

The no picture taking, I'll have a talk with Steph about that. But Dan, the world has to know........................and you know what I'm getting ready to ask................cause if I don't...................someone else will....................and you have gone above and beyond today in extraordinary fashion.................but Dan........you must do it one more time for the whole world...................

Did you see the K5? /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

13. ChevyCaGal

Hey Dan, you can my 10 bolts when they come off if that is any consolation... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

And Bubba.... surely you haven't been in a hole and not seen those inflatable snowmen, Santas and even the Grinch some places like Lowe's and such have been selling? That's what I am talking about. I asked all my neighbors by me and it's not theirs. Sucker must have caught some good air to get where it was all wrapped up around my clothes line!

14. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Young lady,

Why didn't you break out the photography equipment and supply us with some chop ammo like you so admirably have in the past? /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

15. ChevyCaGal

The truck is at my moms house and he came to my house. So no he didn't see it. My mom was there and I'm sure she would have been more then happy to share her dislike of my so called POS sitting in her driveway taking up room if he asked her. Just like when you met me ar Off Road Expo she'd been more then happy to tell you about how big and impractical it is... If you want to see it that bad how about we make a weekend of it and you come help me put my axles under it along with the new lift and tires? I'm supposed to be getting some back pay soon and can buy the stuff I need then to complete it! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

16. ChevyCaGal

Sorry I didn't have my camera with me... I was house sitting and forgot to grab it when I left this morning. If it wasn't a 20 mile drive back to the house I would have went back for it. Besdies I got distracted by Danielle being there with him. She got way tall since I saw her last! I think he brought her to keep me from thinking of the picture thing! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

17. gokartergo

LOL... No I did not get to see it.. I did ask thou.. Someday somebody will get to see the "Mythical" Blazer.....I did see the axles and tires thou....And she did give me back my bungee cord that she borrowed at Blazer-Fest 2 when she broke her trunk tryin to do donuts...

18. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

If you want to see it that bad how about we make a weekend of it and you come help me put my axles under it along with the new lift and tires?

[/ QUOTE ]
    Yeah, okay, like I'm gonna drive 200 miles just so I can have a woman boss me around telling me, "no not there, move it over just a tad. Yeah, that's just right." Nope, I can stay home and get the same lovely and enjoyable treatment. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

19. gokartergo

Yeah, okay, like I'm gonna drive 200 miles just so I can have a woman boss me around telling me, "no not there, move it over just a tad. Yeah, that's just right." Nope, I can stay home and get the same lovely and enjoyable treatment

[/ QUOTE ]

That sounds like a R rated movie... /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

20. NoSmog73

NoSmog73 1/2 ton status

Yeah, okay, like I'm gonna drive 200 miles just so I can have a woman boss me around telling me, "no not there, move it over just a tad. Yeah, that's just right." Nope, I can stay home and get the same lovely and enjoyable treatment

[/ QUOTE ]

You been at my house HUH...
    Glad to see you made it home in one piece Dan....
    Just wish I could have hung out with ya instead of going to work ...mike