Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Golden, Colorado what the hey?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 4GUNZ4X4Z, Mar 20, 2004.

1. 4GUNZ4X4Z

4GUNZ4X4Z 1/2 ton status

I was up in Denver earlier today drop'n a load of pineapples at Delmonte in Aurora. Saw a couple of white K5's, but no stickers, oh well. Anyhow, I went of to the Coors plant in Golden to pick up about 3000 cases of the fun stuff. On my way over there I was following a 78-79 K5 primer gray with a white top pulling a little red wagon, I mean trailer, full of dirt or maybe cow poop, couldn't tell. This little trailer was giving the K5 and his driver hell. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif So who the hell are you?????? /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gifIt was on I70 then onto hwy58.

Oh yeah, by the way I got your doors down here in OKC. (for the lame that means I sucked his doors off) /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

2. 4GUNZ4X4Z

4GUNZ4X4Z 1/2 ton status

Re: Golden, Colorado?

Come on, someone has to know who this is....

3. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

I see K5s all over down here in So Cal that have no stickers. And when I get a chance to talk to one of them, they never heard of CK5 and mostly don't care to...