Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Goldwing for sale

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by chevyracing, Sep 13, 2003.

1. chevyracing

chevyracing 1/2 ton status

I'll try this here since this is the other rides section and it is not a truck.

I have a heck of a nice 85 Goldwing full dresser for sale. I need $3500.00 for it. It is one of the nicest 85's I have ever seen. It is wineberry red, has some murals on it, trailer hitch and lots of chrome, backrest, new tire, CB, Stereo, upgraded alternator (stator), , and lots of other stuff. The bike is very close to perfect. Let me know if you are interested and I will try to post some pics later.

John

2. MudNurI

MudNurI 1/2 ton status

Hey John- post this in the for sale section...I've seen everything but the kitchen sink over there, at least this is a vehicle!!!

Brandy

3. chevyracing

Yeah, come to think of it I have seen refridgerators, pop machines, and other gadgets. One of the mods already moved it anyway. LOL.

Ciao'

4. BurbLover

BurbLover 1/2 ton status

I'd like to add that I've seen this bike in person & it is sweet!! If I hade the $$, I'd jump on it. Anything John owns is in great condition & well maintained. Anyway, this will make someone one hell of a cruiser.

PS: If ya want to John, put a Fer Sale sign on it & I'll drive it around & advertise it for ya /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

5. chevyracing

Mark,
    You are a heck of a guy!!! Sorry I have missed you the last couple of times you were out, don't give up. The wife said you guys had a good talk. I have been drop dead tired lately, graveyards is killing me.....

Ciao'
    John

6. BurbLover

BurbLover 1/2 ton status

John,

No problem! I understand the dead tired thing. Two kids is sports + driving all over the place nightly & Saturdays. O' well, I guess that's why I got em /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

Tell Terry I'm sorry for waking her last Wed. Just have the kids tell me you guys are sleeping next time.

As a reminder, I stop by about every 2nd Wed of the month on the way back from Akron. See ya on the 8th of October (wishful thinkin').

/forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif

7. chevyracing

10-4 on all that Mark,

Ciao'
    John

8. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

pics man... we need pics