Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Gone for a while..

Discussion in 'Plains Region' started by surg82k5, Jun 3, 2002.

1. surg82k5

surg82k5 1/2 ton status

Well guys, I just wanted to let everyone know that I will not be on very much till mid august, because I will be going to a summer job in upstate New York... I will stay pretty busy and will only have internet thru the boss's cell phone... so maybe I will be able to sneak on here a bit to see how everyone is doing.. I will be leaving June 10th and getting back August 11th... so this is the longest I have been away from my Blazer since I have had it... I will definately try to take pictures of it with me as well as pics or Texas and my home town.. cuz I know I am going to miss Texas... but gotta make some money to help with school... Take care and Hopefully I can put some of this summer money into my Blazer...
    Sergio Aleman

2. rocko

rocko 1/2 ton status

Good Luck Sergio..
    Haven't talked to you in awhile.. hope all is well and wish you the best during your summer job..
    What have you done to your truck lately?
    Be safe and get back here safely.

3. greywolf

greywolf 1/2 ton status

what part of upstate ny you going? great country, good fishing.

4. fourwheelerjeff

fourwheelerjeff 1/2 ton status Staff Member Moderator

hey, guy, most public libraries have computers with internet access, if that would be an option for you, that is what i have to do now that all my household goods are still at my old house until i find a new one, the library i go to doesn't close until 9 pm and is open 6 days a week, downside is you only get an hour to play

5. surg82k5

surg82k5 1/2 ton status

I will be up sorth of Syracuse... actually on an island off of Alexandria Bay... I will be on a staff preparing food... for guest... so maybe if I get good at preparing large meals we can have a big Lonestar K5 meeting and with proper funds I could help organize a meal... just a thought for the future... Well I am packing and getting ready to go... I will miss my Blazer but I know I can use the money to build it up...
    Sergio

6. Nonesuch

Nonesuch 1/2 ton status

Hey Sergio,
    good luck up there and dont worry, I can wheel your blazer for you while you are gone so she doesnt get mad at you for leaving her all alone.
    Justin