Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Gonna be in Portland folks

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by ntaj*ep, May 28, 2003.

1. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

I will be there the week of the 9th, june 9th. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    I will be free in the evenings, and on the weekend of the 14,15. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gifI also plan on staying till the 17th, I want to hit the dunes. I just have to figure out how I'm going to get the Beast down seeing as I have not found a trailer yet and will have the /forums/images/graemlins/crewcab.gif All week.
    My co-workes that have been down already to where I'm going say I have to hit Jodi's? I have no idea why but I figure that would give you guys an idea of where I will be. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

you should have waited till the weekend of the 21st thats the weekend of the june event at sand lake /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

3. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

I can't go to that as I'm going the next weekend to Hollister for Blazer fest... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

I see that we don't have any priority /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[ QUOTE ]
    as I'm going the next weekend to Hollister for Blazer fest...

[/ QUOTE ] Ooooooooooohhhhh realy, who you goin' wit....? /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

6. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

kick a$$!

we will have to have a GTG and go get a Helvetia burger & a beer. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Then, if your up for it, we can hit hung-far-lo downtown, they advertise the strongest cheapest drinks in portland... and I have to say, the number of times I have been poured into a vehicle and been driven home from that place I will agree completely...

What dunes are you gonna hit? Sandlake? Florence? if you head to Florence let me know, I have some family down there that'll probably buy you a drink at "the chinamans" (dont ask me, I guess it used to be a chinese food place) also known as the local burger joint. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

-Ryan

7. IGOR

IGOR 1/2 ton status Premium Member

We should all get together one night in Portland area for dinner & beers!

My vote is 6 pm Wednesday night, June 11th at Godfather's in Troutdale! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

Well I don't care what we do but I don't want to just stare at the hotel walls the whole time I'm there. I'm thinking I want to go to the dunes in Maybe Coos bay? I just want to go where the BIG DOGS play. So where ever that is. I'm still trying to figure out how to get the Blazer down. If I wasn't so worried about theives I wouldn't mind parking it in the hotel parking lot, hell I could even work on it there /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    But if I broke I don't know how I would get it home never the less ready for Hollister. Which I may have to head home early for getting ready for that.
    But really though what area will I be in? /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif If I know even one of you boys will be down somewhere I will be I'll go meet up wit cha!

9. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

you can store the Blazer at my shop if you want, covered and locked...

10. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

You kiss a$$!!! You still can't sit up front with the driver! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    I do have to tell you though I backed out of a deal last weekend for a 15.1" screen and PS2 for the back of the /forums/images/graemlins/crewcab.gif I figured it would keep you awake for the ride, I just couldn't justify the cost on that when the K5 "needs" so much. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

12. IGOR

I'm going to Coos Bay that weekend you're here (the 14th & 15th)

I would be more than happy to show you the definition of Sand Dunes in my old stompin' grounds

However - my wife and I are not leaving Portland until Saturday morning (unless she can find someone to work for her Friday night) - so it would be a short tour!

13. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

Ok folks, I'm leaving this Sunday. I'll be staying at the hawthorn suites.

14. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

Those of you with my # call me, My people will be in touch with your people! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

15. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

Are we all gonna get together this week? My vote is for Thursday, Wednesday is a little tough to get to for me.

Just my .02

-Ryan

16. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

17. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

So where are you asshat (<---new internet word never before used) I called you, are you gonna tell me you didn't bring a laptop.... /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

18. IGOR

I wined and dined him last night - and gave him a "personal" tour of Warn. Why would he want to see you? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

19. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

you evil BASTARD! *sniff* I've never seen Warn...

So whats the deal yo /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif... we getting beer n pizza this week or what? /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif

20. IGOR

Ha-Ha /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Yeah - Thursday 6 pm?

At Godfathers in Troutdale? /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Whatdya'll think?