Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Gonna be in WA for Christmas

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by MTBLAZER89, Dec 11, 2003.

1. MTBLAZER89

MTBLAZER89 3/4 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Gonna be back and forth between Whidbey and Bremerton from the 20th to the 27th

2. chubbybob

chubbybob 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Gonna be back and forth between Whidbey and Bremerton from the 20th to the 27th

[/ QUOTE ]

what is it with us nevada guys going back to washington so much? /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

3. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Nothing better the NorthWest /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. chubbybob

chubbybob 1/2 ton status

I lived up there in vancouver most of my life and moved to vegas because of work a little over 2 years ago but I find myself up there for wheeling trips about 6 times a year. I just loaded up last night to get ready to come up there next week to go wheeling up at mt hood next weekend and tsf the weekend after that.
    I cant wait to move back in june/04 /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Mt Hood and TSF are the sh!t to wheel. I do a lot of my wheeling on Mt. Hood tho, nice my burb is not really TSF friendly(i'd have to use my winch more than anything) /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. chubbybob

chubbybob 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Mt Hood and TSF are the sh!t to wheel. I do a lot of my wheeling on Mt. Hood tho, nice my burb is not really TSF friendly(i'd have to use my winch more than anything) /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

we have a preety good size group going up past zig-zag next sunday the 21st if want to tag along.

7. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

We'll see what happens. Last time i was up there(White River area to be exact)when i went up over the mountain, i went up full throttle, 20mph max /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif reason: 33's, 3.08 gears, VERY tired 350. Don't think my 3/4ton axles will be ready to put in until spring time /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

8. MTBLAZER89

MTBLAZER89 3/4 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

[ QUOTE ]
    what is it with us nevada guys going back to washington so much?

[/ QUOTE ]

That was my last duty station (Whidbey), and that's where my wife is from. I might be able to do some wheelin in my rental car /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

[ QUOTE ]
    33's, 3.08 gears, VERY tired 350

[/ QUOTE ]
    I think when you get those 3/4 ton axle installed that motor wont feel so tired any more /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif That is as long as you are keeping the 33" tires.