Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Gonna kill my friend *nice rant*

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Nov 30, 2003.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I was hanging out with my friend the other night, we towed someones car, met another friend at a restaurant, and just chilled till about 2 am... As we were nearing my friends house so I could drop him off, he was like "I think I'm getting sick, I've felt horrible all day." as he coughed all over my truck and in the air that I had to share with him... and I told him he better not be sick or I'll kill him... I've already been sick once this season and it was horrible, chills, fever, the works...

Well, this morning I woke up and I'm all sore and coughing and I have a headache going on... next time I see that bastard, I'm gonna bash his head through a window and run him over with my truck... do some head crawling... /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif Why the hell do people still choose to go out and infect everyone else when they're sick instead of staying home so no one else has to suffer... I have to work in 2 hours too... damn idiot is gonna make the next week or 2 completely miserable because he decided to wait until it was too late to tell me he was sick... stupid dog screwing piece of junk... It's not like it matters if he gets sick, he's a loser without a job (don't get mad unemployed people - he also isn't TRYING to get a job)... So I guess it doesn't matter if he goes out and gives people trying to earn some cash and do something with their lives an illness... some friend, trying to kill me and wreck everything... /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

2. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

can you really call your exploder a "truck"??i mean what truck qualities does it have?? btw, hows that cough?

3. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Why the hell do people still choose to go out and infect everyone else when they're sick instead of staying home so no one else has to suffer...

[/ QUOTE ]

hey, he is just passing it on like it was passed to him...
    besides, now you cant get the same strain for a few years....
    grant

4. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I may not get the SAME one, but I'll sure get a DIFFERENT one in a few weeks... people like to get me sick for some reason... especially in this shithole town of Cheyenne... people here in general are just evil ****s... there are some good people, but I think I can safely say that about 98% of the population are worthless assholes, or are really good at pretending to be nice... /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif only 8 more months till I leave... gotta keep telling myself that...

5. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    can you really call your exploder a "truck"??i mean what truck qualities does it have?? btw, hows that cough?

[/ QUOTE ]

It has a truck frame, a truck suspension, a truck engine... Plus I prefer to call it a truck rather than a car or a sport utility vehicle because those two titles sound very homosexual... kinda like you asking how my truck is a truck...

6. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Oh and the cough is kicking my ass like I'm gonna kick my friends ass... my chest hurts, it feels like I'm going to cough up a lung or two, I'm all dizzy feeling... /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif oh and I'm abnormally pissed off for some reason, so don't mind me if I go off on you for asking me to justify my calling my truck a truck... /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

7. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It has a truck frame, a truck suspension, a truck engine... Plus I prefer to call it a truck rather than a car or a sport utility vehicle because those two titles sound very homosexual... kinda like you asking how my truck is a truck...

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Great post!!

8. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

cappy, i bet if you can hold your breath for 12 minutes your cough will go away...btw...that explorer is more like a botched abortion of a truck..LOL /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif