Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Gonna look at another Suburban...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Dec 18, 2002.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I found me another Suburban to look at... It's at Allen's Autos and it's an 89-91 type with 33 inch tires... they're pretty fat :P It's dark gray/black with red interior... Quite a beautiful truck...

I haven't seen this one until today. Their ad says they have a 91 for less than $2000 (don't remember exact price) and until today the only Suburban I saw on their lot was NOT an 89-91 type one unless someone really liked the 80's grille/lights.

But anyway... This Sub doesn't have the year or price on the windshield, but I'm going to call about it tomorrow and get the details... if it's $3000 or less I'll go look at it and if I like, my X is going in the paper /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif

2. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Whoops... Upon looking at the ad again, I can see that they have an 89 listed for $1600... And it has a photo of the one I spoke of that doesn't have an 89-91 type grille... But anyway, I guess I'll go look at that one and inquire about the other one...! /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif

3. highwaydevil

highwaydevil 1/2 ton status

There's one that has been sitting for over a year just south of Loveland, on 287. Looks to be an 87? or so. Looks bone stock, asking price is $3500. I would think he would let it go for cheap since it hasn't sold in a year. He also has another one parked next to it now. If you want the number, I can stop and get it.

4. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Cool, do that please... I can look at some trucks AND actually have a reason to go to Colorado again /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

5. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Dang... the darker one with 33 inch tires was sold this morning... But I did get info on the other one and am gonna look at it eventually, if I have time.... /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif

6. highwaydevil

I'll get a number tonight, and post back in the morning.

7. highwaydevil

Sorry, I forgot to get the number on the way to work this a.m. I'll get it tonight, and email it to you.