Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

good 350, 4 bolt cores plus other engins stuff- all free- come and get it.

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by COCHEV, Aug 3, 2003.

1. COCHEV

COCHEV 1/2 ton status

Cleaning out my already microscopic garage. come get this stuff or it goes to the junkyard.

2 350, 4 bolt mains. -3970010- on both. one is from a 69 gmc, the other is from a 75 cheby. both ran when pulled. i have the crank for the 69. the 75 spun a rod baring and toasted the journal. have all the sheet metal for both motors. everthing needs to be cleaned.

305 - 14010202- also ran when pulled

Heads
    350- 991s w/ 1.74s and 882s w/1.94s
    305- 1402261 w/ 1.84s

74 Caddy 472 , complete minus manifold. ran but had slight rod knock, have most accesories and brackets

TH350 k case w/ deep pan. disassembled

It all has to go. or it goes anyway /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif come and get it.

2. Silver84k5

Silver84k5 1/2 ton status

damnit how come all the good stuff is so far away, How much time do we have?

Id like that "K" case. and a Good 350 block for a 383 buildup.

3. COCHEV

COCHEV 1/2 ton status

Portland isn't so far. we could meet 1/2 way somewhere. Kahneeta? (sp?) let me see how much more, if any interest i get. if you want those 2 items, you have dibs and we can find a way for you to get them.

jason

4. T-ROY

T-ROY 1/2 ton status

I would love to help you out. If you meet up with Silver, I would take the rest of it and give him a little to help with gas. Let me know when and what you come up with. I live in Vancouver, but I could meet up with Silver to get rid of the rest of the stuff for you.
    T-roy /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

5. Silver84k5

Re: good 350, 4 bolt cores plus other engins stuff- all free- come and get

how long does it take to to kahneeta? like 2 hours? maybe the weekend after next i could run out there. is that too long?

6. COCHEV

COCHEV 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif
    Wow, that was fast guys! i guess the key to selling stuff fast is giving it away! LOL! weekend after next might work. i'll have to talk to the boss (wife) and see what i can do. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

So, T-roy, you want everything minus what Silver wants? which is: the other 350 block, 305 block, 472 motor and the heads?

i also have to ask silver sense he posted up first- which 350 block he wants. both blocks i think are good builders, but the 69 block has the original crank too. the 991 heads are from the 75 motor. i believe i have sheetmetal for both motors too, but i will have to check. will group stuff together if wanted or not. tell me what you guys want.

oh, and bring gloves, some of the stuff is still pretty grimy /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

7. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

hey ill have to ask my dad if he whants me to run down to bend. He has been looking for a 350, 4bolt block for a good price to build as a drag motor.

8. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

Well, since I drive all over both states every week I could pick everything up and drop it off for everyone for some gas $$ /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

Sunday, Aug 10 I will be hauling a truck from Bend area over to Dallas, OR (near Salem) then heading up to Portland to pick up a parts truck. Then Heading back to Richland, WA to work during the week.

9. Silver84k5

name your price....... August 10th is my b-day. What day do you think you will be in Portland?

10. Silver84k5

well i belive the crank will be changed, so i dont care which block, i just need one that is In good shape to rebuild.

11. kennyw

If you just want 1 block $10 would be enough to help with gas /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif I should be in Portland sunday evening. Not sure on the time yet as I need to arrange to meet a guy after he gets back from some mud drags.

12. JDBlazer454

JDBlazer454 1/2 ton status

I want the 472 /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif I am friends with T-roy and if he takes it then I will throw some gas money his way. I could really use a spare motor for my beast. I'll email T-roy and see if he is willing, thats if no one else wants it. Does anyone else want the 472 boat anchor besides me?

13. COCHEV

COCHEV 1/2 ton status

dang, kenney, you got room for all this junk? LOL! i think between all who have posted i'm getting rid of all of it. i'm going to get some rubbermade storage containers from home dump and group some sh!t together to make it a bit more organized. i'll give ya some gas money too /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

14. Silver84k5

20 bucks for the motor and tranny? is that cool kenny?

15. COCHEV

COCHEV 1/2 ton status

JD, Kenny is next in line for the 472, he PMed me at 8 this morning. don't know why he didn't post it her- Dork! LOL! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Besides, you already have a 472! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif just messin with ya.

anyways, T-roy needs to post up sense he is second on the dibs list and said he wanted everything that Silver didn't want. Looks like Kenny will be transporting and helping us all out so that is cool.

16. kennyw

[ QUOTE ]
    20 bucks for the motor and tranny? is that cool kenny?

[/ QUOTE ]
    Sounds good to me. PM me you phone #'s again and I will hook up with you this sunday when I am up there.

17. kennyw

Sounds like I should just load everything up from your place and charge gas money to drop it off /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Should be able to cover most of my gas expenses this weekend this way /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

18. COCHEV

COCHEV 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

19. T-ROY

T-ROY 1/2 ton status

I am interested in the rest (You guys figure out who wants the 472 the most). I would be willing to kick in for gas to Kenny. I live right off 205 and 500 in Vancouver, so it wouldn't be to far out of your way to drop off. I should be here Sunday afternoon and evening. How about a ten spot to drop? I'd like to offer more, but my wife has me on a really short leash. Let me know.
    T-roy /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

20. k5blazerus

k5blazerus 1/2 ton status

Jason that 472 would look good in my engine bay wouldnt you think.