Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Good 4th Of July Photo

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by landsmasher, Jul 9, 2003.

1. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

This was done at the University Of Redlands California by Air Trash Member Mike Owens on the Fourth Of July 03.

[​IMG]

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

You might as well post up about how they take care of the flag now before the flaming begins... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

4. dysphemism

dysphemism 1/2 ton status

nothing more patriotic that flying around with a flag coming out of your a$$.

5. landsmasher

[ QUOTE ]
    You might as well post up about how they take care of the flag now before the flaming begins...

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep... LOL! I keep forgettting. I'm going to have to post a picture of how that happens on the next one.

Well it works like this... 6 people are on the ground to catch the flag. None of it ever touches the ground. It's a good thing too because the guy you see doing this jump is a flag waving hard core military killemall and let God sort them out medal holding type dood and he would rather die than insult the US Flag by letting it touch the ground. And if it ever did he would have to retire it the proper way which is buring and that's one big chunk of change he would have to burn. His other Flag is 600 sq feet but it was too large for him to safely come into this small stadium. So he used his other smaller one for this demo...

End Flag Disclosure...

6. landsmasher

[ QUOTE ]
    nothing more patriotic that flying around with a flag coming out of your a$$.

[/ QUOTE ]

Better than having a Muslim with his rod up yer a$$

Ya know bud,,,, I've been sitting back kinda watching your posts and have been reserved on my conclusions about you untill now. You just finalized my decision on you. You're a puked face punk and it's too bad that people like me have to go out and defend rights for asshats like you. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

You can suck my willy... /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

7. dysphemism

dysphemism 1/2 ton status

Looks like I forgot the smileys again. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif I consider myself a patriot, I was just poking fun at the way the pic looks.

8. landsmasher

Don't worry about it. You will grow up some day. /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif

9. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> I've met Dyphemism in person, seemed like a nice enough guy to me. Needs to learn to use smileys more, maybe. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif </font>

10. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

I think he was alot cooler before he changed his name and sig.... /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

12. BurbLover

BurbLover 1/2 ton status

That;s pretty cool!! They do that every home football game at the USAF Academy. The guy with the flag aims for the emblem at the 50 yard line. I always liked that part, not to mention the F-16 fly-bys!!!

/forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

13. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

people are always freaking about flags hitting the ground. IMO, when a flag his the ground its an improvement. Think about it, the flag from the top of the WTC? the iwo jima flag? both hit the ground... both are the holiest of the holy when it comes to american flags. That purdy clean one hung on the side of ur house is just a joe average flag cause it hasn't hit the ground b4...

j

14. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    people are always freaking about flags hitting the ground. IMO, when a flag his the ground its an improvement. Think about it, the flag from the top of the WTC? the iwo jima flag? both hit the ground... both are the holiest of the holy when it comes to american flags. That purdy clean one hung on the side of ur house is just a joe average flag cause it hasn't hit the ground b4...

j

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="green"> So when you get a big open sore on your weiner from syphlis it's an improvement since it proves that it's seen some rough times? /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif</font>