Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

good chevelle forums/websites?

Discussion in 'Other Rides' started by ryan22re, Nov 21, 2005.

1. ryan22re

ryan22re 1/2 ton status

know of any?

gonna start looking for a "new" family car next year...need to find a 67 four door or wagon.

ryan

2. ryan22re

ryan22re 1/2 ton status

this is what i want:

[​IMG]

or this

[​IMG]

ryan

3. painterbccc

painterbccc Registered Member

67 chevelle

I might know where there is a 67 4 door car. It was a 283 auto car (power glide) with factory air. It was all there. Had been sitting for awhile. Floorboards and trunk were solid. It has been inside. I'm sure it will need a motor swap or re-build. The interior was fair best I can remember. Still had the painted wheels with small hub caps. It was light blue inside and out. I helped him move it from his house to his storage building. That was in July so I don't know if he has still got it or not but I will check this week. I got one of his trucks that I painted going to take it back tuesday or Wednesday. I'll get back with you. It had a good title.

4. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

I am a member over at Team Chevelle , great site ! [size=-1]www.chevelles.com

Also a guy I work with has a blue 4 door 67 for a grand .

Straight body , AZ car , added buckets , B+M floor shift , Autometer Tach . Older 350 targetmaster with Holley Projection . Aluminum rims , llok like centerlines with holes :D
    [/size]