Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Good Day At Work

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Apr 27, 2005.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Well it started out crappy by having to get up in the morning hours. I have become a vampire and unless I'm needed or scheduled, it's hard to find me working while the sun is out. :D

Went into town, pulled out the arsenal. First time qualified on all weapons, and went another round with the pistol so I can rub it in to one of my co-workers. Normal day at the office really.

The best part was this. Last year, one of our correctional officers quit because his Marine reserve unit got the call to head over to the sandbox. He's a Jarhead grunt and spent his year in Fallujah. He's been home for about two weeks and today I finally ran into him. Nothing like getting to say "thank you" and "welcome home" to these guys in person...............................

:D :D :D

2. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

So did you guys go have some beer and eat some poudcake after that or what??? :rotfl: THAT would be something good right there :D :grin:

3. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

:saweet: :saweet: Good Job. They deserve our thanks.

4. Cricket

Cricket 3/4 ton status

Congrats Bubba on the range and welcoming home of your friend, glad he made it back ok.

Now go buy a long black cape and some plastic pointy teeth for your next night shift.

BWAHAHAHAH, I am Count Bubbacula!! License, registration and blood type.

5. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

We stayed away from the Bud Light that has been fermenting in my trunk for the last week...................... :thinking:

Hell ya :D

:haha: :haha: :haha:

6. kyser_soze

kyser_soze 1/2 ton status

:D :D :D :D
    That reminds me of the Saturday Night Live skit with James Woods, he had to take a AIDS test kit with him before he would suck their blood.