Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Good day for the K5

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by K5Steve, Jan 2, 2006.

1. K5Steve

K5Steve 1/2 ton status

I had to go up to Tahoe to help my mom move,genius picked the 1 day of the season where we get dumped on with snow,2ft in a few hours.I am driving down the street and getting ready to turn onto her street and see a uhaul stuck in a ditch and up against a curb.I pulled up and saw my little brother drentched.I pulled out my tow strap,hooked it up and on the 1st try,it snapped.My mom bought a heavy duty tow chain and I tried again.I pulled that uhaul out of the ditch and up a long hill in unplowed snow.Once we pulled up to her house,we unhooked and he tried backing the uhaul into the driveway where he got it stuck again!I hooked back up and yanked him up the hill from a dead stop,I was proud of my K5.Everybody in her neighborhood was watching me pull this "ford" 2 wheel drive uhaul up a hill that most of the people that live there couldn't make it up in a couple of inches of snow.No real point,I was just proud that it did it without making me look like an idiot.

2. gauder

gauder Banned

Like a rock, a great big rock!

3. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

its a GM product. so you yanked heavy inferior crap around with it? whats the big deal? happens every day here. :rolleyes:

it is fun to brag sometimes though isnt it? :D and doing it in front of an audience is the best. :waytogo:

4. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

He wasn't in a fast food drive through earlier by chance was he? :whistle: :rotfl: