Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Good deal?

Discussion in 'Other Rides' started by mud390, Jun 8, 2003.

1. mud390

mud390 1/2 ton status

What do y'all think? 1962 Cj5. Rebuilt 4cyl, rebuilt carb, starter, and generator, 3sp manual, new gas tank, full soft top and doors, new gas tank, "new" wrangler seats, 8000lb warn winch, minimal rust, and a tow bar due to low gearing limiting top speed to 45mph. The jeep isn't lifted and is riding on late model rims and radial tires. Now for the bad. Cracked windshield, needs brake job, and the passenger side floor has a patch panel where it rusted through. He's asking $2000, but I think I can talk him down some. What do you think? Thanks guys!

Kris

2. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I'd say if it's worth it to you, then go for it.

3. leadfoot067

leadfoot067 1/2 ton status

dude up here in washington you couldnt touch that for less them $4000..ide say jump on it if you wanna jeep that is /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

4. mud390

mud390 1/2 ton status

Jeeps down here aren't usually cheep either. Thats what caught my attention. I'm gonna see how much I can talk this guy down on the price. I might end up with a little jeep sitting next to my K5.

Kris