Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Good GPS

Discussion in 'Communication (CB | GPS | HAM)' started by MEPR, May 7, 2003.

1. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

What kind of stuff would you recomend for GPS. I have been looking at the Garman GPS 5. Thanks guys

2. Grim-Reaper

Grim-Reaper 3/4 ton status Author

I just got a GPS V for $335 after rebate.
    www.dealtime.com find the lowest price and hit Circuit city with a smile on your face.

I have wanted one for a VERY long time. My bud has a Street piolet color. the V is very close to the same features except for the smaller black and white screen and less memory. It is SO slick. has built in "find feature that if you have the maps loaded for where you are it can find even street addresses. Wife loves the turn by turn directions. She is taking a 1200 mile round trip in June and we will be loading all the info in the GPS to get her there and back. All information on resturants and other things you need as well.

3. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

hehe funny you should mention circut city, thats wht brought this up i saw it back in the warehouse (i work there) and figured i should run it by you guys. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. Grim-Reaper

Grim-Reaper 3/4 ton status Author

Well CC had it listed as $404 AFTER the rebate.
    I paid $413 BEFORE the rebate with tax With the 110% deal that was like $80 off. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    One of my buds use to be the road shop manager of the one near me a few years back.