Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

good grief, take Arafat out already!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by jekbrown, Mar 30, 2002.

1. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

anyone else tired of all the drama wrapped up in this? Arafat is just as close to terrorism as Mullah Omar in Afghanistan is and we want him dead or alive... I say let the Jews take arafat out. This guy is a terrorist leader and needs the smack down.

Roll in the tanks and be done with it!

J

2. The_Sandman_454

The_Sandman_454 1/2 ton status

If I were president currently my only advice to Israel would be "Find them and destroy them, and let us know if you need any help doing it..."

Palestinians are resulting to terrorism and taking of innocent life, Israelis only retalliate against military targets. Palestine could have bargained a lot but always fails to commit to anything. Palestine has failed on *all* counts by not ceasing attacks on civilians, and now I feel they must face the consequences. They could have bargained and stopped but they seem to want to have no Israel anymore.

I say we've waited and held Israel back long enough from unleashing their war machine to defend their nation...

3. AJMBLAZER

AJMBLAZER Better to be lucky than good. Premium Member

Smoke his ass!/forums/images/icons/cool.gif

He's the original terrorist leader. He created the terrorist movement./forums/images/icons/mad.gif He' s scum just like the rest of that whole "Palestinian" movement.

The Israelis would be better off capturing and exiling him to somewhere far away, but if they killed him it'd still be a step in the right direction.

4. jekbrown

yeah, on tv they keep saying the israel doesnt want to make arafat a martyr.... I think its safe to say that the terrorists will blame the jews either way... no matter who kills him... so just wack 'em. Hell, he could have a heart attack and they'd blame the jews. AFAIC, hes a terrorist and needs to be put down... along with as many of his Hezbollah, Fatah, and Islamic Jihad buddies as is humanly possible.

J

5. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

<blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr>

along with as many of his Hezbollah, Fatah, and Islamic Jihad buddies as is humanly possible

<hr></blockquote>
    Along the lines of several pounds of C-4 strapped to himself in a runaway car perhaps?

6. jekbrown

i dunno. I wish the US/allies would bring back the use of the flame thrower as a grunt weapon. I dont care how hard-core and well-trained you think you are... when you're getting roasted, you're done. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

J

7. White Knight

White Knight 1/2 ton status

Taking him out would be to easy, plus making a martyr out of him, leaving him alive and USELESS is much better.

I think its kinda humorous that the Jews have ignored the UN and have Arafat and his happy butt surrounded, and his view now consistes of looking down the barrels of a couple of squads of hard core bad-ass Jews, and the barrells of a dozen tanks. Imagine waking up each morning and not seeing the sun untill a tank moves out of the way? Besides he really has no control over the Palistines anyway. If the Jews where to leave the West Bank and give the Palistinians what they wanted, in two years they'de be fighting over something else. The Palistinians want nothing less than seeing every Jew alive dead!

White Knight

8. jekbrown

we agree here WK. I still like the idea of wacking him tho. He'll be a martyr to some now matter how he dies (old age, heart attack, car accident, israel tank round... whatever)... so I wouldn't worry about it. Worrying about making the Palestinians offended is like trying not to offend the Nazis... who cares?! /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif Now take the old coot out!! Besides, the longer the jews are on this offensive, the more pressure will build on them from the rest of the world... at some point they will have to pull back.. and what will they have accomplished? Arafat would be right back to doing his old tricks. Talking peace and carrying out terrorism. TAKE HIM OUT!!! /forums/images/icons/mad.gif!

J

9. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

Just take out the whole Middle East!!

10. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Heres my 2 cents on the deal. Wouldn't Palistine make a nice Mediterainian Resort area if the right people were taken out and the right people put in. Slice the bastards throut.

11. tomseviltwin

tomseviltwin 1/2 ton status

Did someone say "pork filled hollowtips?"

12. m j

m j 1/2 ton status

only in this instance the Jews are the 'Nazis'
    with their own version of Lebensraum (Livingspace) or Occupied territory or Settlements or whatever the PC term is for bulldozing someones town to put up a concrete fortress.

13. Eagle

Eagle Registered Member

This is why I love this board soooo much. I agree with everything you guys er sayin. I think the Fishing and Game Department needs to create a season for huntin terrorists. (with no limit)

14. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

I"ll probably get roasted along with MJ for this one, but if somebody walked in to my town and declared it theirs, I would put up a fight and teach my kids to put up a fight as well. You guys who don't understand why the Palestinians are so angry should do a little reading, starting with the UN resolution that encouraged Israel to declare it's independance in 1948........

Here's a link that gives a little more info : http://www.yale.edu/lawweb/avalon/mideast/israel.htm

That being said, the daily targeting of innocent civilians by suicide bombers is total BS. No matter how angry the Palestinians are, they shouldn't be using terror as a means to regain their homeland.

15. Can Can

I just thought I'd add a quote from the above link to show that the Israeli's haven't really upheld their end of the bargain. This quote is from the UN proclamation regarding Israel's independance:

THE STATE OF ISRAEL will be open to the immigration of Jews from all countries of their dispersion; will promote the development of the country for the benefit of all its inhabitants; will be based on the precepts of liberty, justice and peace taught by the Hebrew Prophets; will uphold the full social and political equality of all its citizens, without distinction of race, creed or sex; will guarantee full freedom of conscience, worship, education and culture; will safeguard the sanctity and inviolability of the shrines and Holy Places of all religions; and will dedicate itself to the principles of the Charter of the United Nations.

Notice how it encourages freedom of everything for everybody???? Ask the arabs in the Occupied Territories how "free" they feel............And put yourselves in their shoes for a second.

16. pregate

pregate Registered Member

im with canmore and mj..
    the jews came in and took this land from someone else, they fought back with any means they had. sure terrorism sounds pretty bad, due to the whole sept. 11th thing, but this isnt the same situation. how do you think we would fight back if china took over the US? theyd call it terrorism.

neither side is in the right here, but the jews are just bullying someone around with no regard to anyone but themselves.

17. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

I'm surprised noone mentioned that arafat won the nobel peace prize in 1994...

Since so many people hate Arafat without knowing why, this is (sadly) the best link I could find at the moment:

<a target="_blank" href=http://abcnews.go.com/reference/bios/arafat.html>http://abcnews.go.com/reference/bios/arafat.html</a>

Arafat no longer controls the terrorists committing these crimes. I think we're all victims of "filtered" newscasts... I believe Arafat has made a much more genuine effort toward peace than Sharon. Even Barak was making progress toward peace with Arafat. I guess it might be easier for the moment to just kill Arafat and wonder later why the fighting still hasn't stopped.

18. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

<font color=blue> take them ALL out already !

19. The_Sandman_454

The_Sandman_454 1/2 ton status

Wow anybody who would believe anything ABC news or other mainstream news source besides FOX (who really do present both sides of a story without the bias that other news sources have), send me a private message I've got some Tennessee ocean front property I'm wiling to sell you at a major bargain...

Arafat's own men are still ordering terrorist strikes.

Israel has bargained. Every time israel tries to bargain it seems to *encourage* the terrorists to fight more. This is the exact same tactic the environmentalists are using to chase us out of our lands. They perceive agreeing to a compromise as weakness and then go on the offensive even more. Israel has every right to defend itself from such attacks. Israel tends to intend to attack the government and military of the palestinians, and the palestinians fight back by killing innocent men, women and children who are just going about their lives.

Time after time Arafat has pledged to control the terrorism and go for peace but every time he does shortly after the terror attacks start again. I support Israel patrolling the areas that these people are coming in from. I support them searching everybody who wishes to come in.

I support a palestinian state provided they also support Israel's right to exist in peace as well. It seems that most Palestinians and mid-easterners in general (yeah i know it's a generalization but then again it's a fairly accurate one) will not stop until Isreal no longer exists as a nation.

I find that wholly unacceptable and wholly support Israel's right to defend herself. If it means searching *all* palestinians, confiscating their weapons (they've proven time after time that they cannot be trusted to use them peacefully as most of us in the US do, etc) and arresting or killing the terrorists, then so be it. They could have bargained and actually stuck to a peace proposal, several of which have been great and could have ended the conflict had the Palestinians not been so greedy.

I think someone invading us is irrelevant. If we commit terrorism then we've brought that upon ourselves. Same with the palestinians. If they could behave they'd have their land and their own nation without Israel bothering them.

20. Can Can

Tim - when I referred to someone "invading us", I referring to the initial occupation of Arab land by Israel. Land that was occupied by Arabs was basically given to the new Israeli government by the UN with little thought of the people who lived there. The UN also should have taken into consideration that the land in question had been a bone of contention between the two races for over 2000 years.........

The best analogy I can think of right now would be the following:

The UN decides that a portion of the Pacific Northwest should be returned to the Native American population. The US Government concedes the land on condition that the Natives become responsible for their own well-being and treat ALL people living there with honor and respect. The border is drawn up and on a certain date the area becomes the Nation of Akpetuk. Unfortunately, some non-native residents of the new Nation are happy, so they protest and stir up shite. In response, a foreign government helps(and funds) the new Akpetuk army to control the non-native population which puts the trouble makers in jail. This leads to alot more anger and the cycle contiunues and inflates until the native government starts interfering with the civil rights of non-natives by limiting travel through the Nation and confiscating land and property where they see fit..........

I know this is a little simplfied, and doesn't take into consideration the religious background, but that's kinda' what happened over there. Try taking my house and I would respond the same way.