Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Good Job America's Tire

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by JROSS, Dec 5, 2003.

1. JROSS

JROSS 1/2 ton status

Good Job America\'s Tire

I was forced into buying tires today before being able to shop around like I was planning on doing next week. Anyway I dropped the Blazer off this morning for 5 new BFG AT 33's and just had to go with the price they gave. While the truck was being done I went to work and did some price shopping and found the tires for $8 dollars cheaper at costco. So I printed off the pricing from costco's website and took it to America's Tire and the marked the tires down no questions asked. Save around $40. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Just thought I would share, I've always gotten great service from them, and now was able to get the best price in town for BFG's anyways. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

2. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Re: Good Job America\'s Tire

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

So far, nobody will match Sam's club prices on mounting, balancing, and road hazard ($9 per tire). They'll match the tire prices, but not the rest.

4. kombi59

kombi59 1/2 ton status

got my bfg mud 35's the same way from discount tire they wanted $185.00 per mags advertise $ 156.00 per they matched the price no questions. never hurts to ask. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

5. 99firehawk

99firehawk 1/2 ton status

got my 35x12.5x15 bfg ats for 130 a piece mt+balanced

6. bigjbear

bigjbear 1 ton status Staff Member Moderator

Personally I'll pay a couple $$$ more to not have to go to Wally-World. All I want is a fair price. $50 is a good chunk of money but a year later I won't remember it. I will remember the shops service and if I need to make a road hazzard claim I don't want to be jerked around.

7. mouse

mouse 1/2 ton status

I've looked at Sam's for tires when shopping with the wife, but they never have anything above a 32 or 33". I guess you must have to spe4cial order them?