Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Good Junk Yards in AZ?

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by **DONOTDELETE**, Jul 31, 2001.

Hey Arizona guy's, where are the good junk yards around Phoenix to fit our kind of (K5) needs? Really need to start scrounging.

I thought I had seen a post on this about 8-9 months ago, but never followed up, and could not find it in a search.

Thanks

'84 K5

Chevy in my blood.

1. 45acp

45acp 1/2 ton status

I just scored a set of 77 cadillac brake calipers for my 14 bolt FF from AA National Auto Parts - 3410 W. Washington - 1-602-272-5331

Ride with pride,
    Bill Hughes

2. K5 NUTT

K5 NUTT 1/2 ton status

Just Truck And Van...35th ave and lower buckeye...SE corner...they allways have late model K5's and Burbs...its where scored my 6" lift for $350 and all my TBI swap parts.

Azblazer

1979 K5 350 TBI
    1976 K5 Chalet
    If it ain't got arizona pinstriping.....you ain't wheelin the pee outa her!

3. NoRulz

NoRulz 1/2 ton status

Driven Auto Parts, 225 S. 35th Ave.
    (602)269-3969

My Ford has chevy parts! it's all good!

4. 72jim

72jim 1/2 ton status

any chance you saw a 1st gen in that yard?

72 jimmy

5. Pugsley

Pugsley 1/2 ton status

There's a yard out in Maricopa that may have some 67-72 stuff - I don't remember the name of it, but I was able to get some really clean doors for my 63 C10 there.

Generic Signature
    <a target="_blank" href=http://pugsley.alloffroad.com>pugsley.alloffroad.com</a>

6. Cmoe

Cmoe 1/2 ton status

I got my 4" lift at All Models for $100.00 The things that I found out since I moved back here is that most don't let you walk thru them and hunt for your treasures like they use to....

C'moe

<font color=black>the blazer is "Back in Black"

7. K5 NUTT

K5 NUTT 1/2 ton status

Forgot about good ole Randy at driven..nicest guy! He's my buddies friend...they both have the flexyist early bronco's i've ever seen!

Azblazer

1979 K5 350 TBI
    1976 K5 Chalet

8. NoRulz

NoRulz 1/2 ton status

I know, I was talking to ya for a while up there Sun morn in Flag :D

I'll give ya a hint... probably the ugliest Ford you've seen in quite a while

BTW, Randy, Rick &amp; Me ran lower woodpecker the next weekend... the truck worked better than I ever imagined it would... just FYI

My Ford has chevy parts! it's all good!<P ID="edit"><FONT class="small">Edited by NoRulz on 08/02/01 04:39 AM.</FONT></P>

9. K5 NUTT

K5 NUTT 1/2 ton status

Hey bud! Had to rescue 2 Bronco's on the way home...even got to tow the vapor locked unit a bit comin outa cordes jnct with the chalet...lol...made for a nice picy or two..lol. Went out sunday to Table Mesa with my 79...ran part of the Predator until the Heep in front of me slid into a crevase and broke his rear driveshaft and r/f axle. Winched him out and removed the axle shaft to get out of the trail..actually had to winch him out of the by-pass at the first obsticle as he was in one whell mode...then i towed him out to his trailer...funny...winched the same guy out the last time on Raw Deal...hehehe....its Moose's cousin...lol. Got the whole ordeal on video. Ricky's takin tomorrow off of work to put a new a/c unit on his house :0(....said he broke the gear box on sunday and recieved plenty of body damage. Laters.

Azblazer

1979 K5 350 TBI
    1976 K5 Chalet