Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Good luck fellow TX mega run competitors!!!!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by muddin4fun, Mar 1, 2002.

1. muddin4fun

muddin4fun 3/4 ton status

I'm gonna kick your butt's!!

Uh..I mean...good luck! [​IMG]

I'm just talkin smack y'all. I'll be the idiot driving around making everyone think, "What the heck is that idiot doing out here?" [​IMG]

<font color=red>Stupid people shouldn't tell other stupid people how not to be stupid</font color=red>
    <a target="_blank" href=http://www.bluefox.tv/~lara>My Wonderful Site</a>

2. Dieselmh

Dieselmh 1/2 ton status

Take lot's of pics. Hopefully my piece will be ready for next year, then you won't be the only one looking like a fool. I plan on having a really good combination for my rig- tough drivetrain and really heavy right foot. That should make for some fun and carnage. Good luck to everyone that's going, wish I could be there, but I'll be wrenching, rain or shine.

Diesel

Shouldn't it be called uncommon sense?
    <a target="_blank" href=http://coloradok5.com/gallery/Dieselmh>My crappy pics.</a>

3. greg83k5

greg83k5 1/2 ton status

i'm leaving in like 15 minutes. i'll be sure to bias ny picture-taking towards nice blazers. and hot chicks coated in east texas iron ore mud. .....if there's one thing theres a ton of at shiloh, it's hot chicks. ........not really.........

party on,

greg

* awlright awlright awlright..... *