Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Good mech in ATL GA??

Discussion in 'Southeast Region' started by personaltrainer, Feb 21, 2005.

1. personaltrainer

personaltrainer 1/2 ton status

looking for someone to address a nagging drivetrain probelm that has got me to my witt's end! Anyone know of a good 4wd mech around here? Thanks

2. ronnny

ronnny 1/2 ton status

What kind of problem are you having? Where around atlanta are you north or south of? I have not had to deal with any shops around so don't really know of any. I am on the south side down 85.

3. grimjaw

grimjaw 1/2 ton status

I am also very interested in this.

4. Grim-Reaper

Grim-Reaper 3/4 ton status Author

Patric at 4x4 Customs. He does a lot of Cage work but will do lifts and drive line problems. He's off 78 in Snellville. http://www.4x4customs.com/

The other place would be http://www.4wdpartscenter.com/ They are going to be a little more pricey.

Now if you joined a club like www.gbr4wd.com then you might get to know some folks that could help you. :cool1:

5. personaltrainer

personaltrainer 1/2 ton status

yeah man. I've been dealing with patric (4x4customs) for about 2 years now - good guy and does pretty good work - but he's too far for me to drive ot get things done. however - when it comes time for my bumper to be made - that's definatly who I'll call. The guy is seriously talented with a welder!