Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Good Morning Bubba

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by landsmasher, Aug 20, 2003.

1. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

You awake? What time do you ususally get on line in the mornings? I get on here about 5:30 each morning and get updated whilst having my morning coffee...

[​IMG]

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Depends on when I have to be at work. I'm getting ready to go off right now, but I'm going in at 8 right now so I get on at about 0515. Got's to get my licks in early and raise a little hell /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Tomorrow morning, might not have too much time. Got an interview with a local agency /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

3. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

Good luck on the interview. What kind of job are you looking for?

4. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

The type of job that supplies ammo and gun (this agency has the same one I have), cool uniforms and a mobile office with fancy disco lights. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Speaking of lights, I saw one of Fresno PD's new units this morning pull someone over. These new lights are awesome. When it's dark, you can have a rave with these lights /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

bubba...some of the police crown vics here have aerodynamically styled lights that are at the front and rear of the roofline instead of across the middle..they're rounded and pretty slick looking..ever seen them?

6. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Haven't seen those. This was a slick top cruiser. Even had a flashing light on the mirror.

The ones you really have to look out for out here are the CHP Camaros. They are white, and they do have a lightbar. The lightbar is all of 3 inches high though. You really can't see it at a distance. But they are bright as heck.