Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

good news bad news

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by eds77k5, May 24, 2002.

1. eds77k5

eds77k5 1/2 ton status

the good news is that my wife and i are buying a house and it has a garage, room to store parts and work on the blazer, the bad news is, the blazer gets put on hold due to lack of funds, wife has to have new furniture, go figure

2. BobK

BobK 1/2 ton status

Petrolia,Ontario,Canada but working in Port Huron,
    Tell her she can sit in the truck.

3. Thunder

Thunder 3/4 ton status

Get her the new furiniture ! That way she will have a nice comfortable place to sit down when you tell her you are getting Dana 60s and a 454 /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

And congrats on getting a new house

4. HarryH3

HarryH3 1 ton status Author

The back seat from the K5 can be used as a love seat in the house. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

5. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

The back seat from the K5 can be used as a love seat in the house.

Or a place to sleep when you're in the doghouse.../forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

Rene

6. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Don't feel bad. I finally sold the Blazer and now am working on getting the '82 K30 running to sell it.
    We are trying to get bills paid so we can go ahead and remodel the rest of the house in order to sell it.

We are going to build a new house once our current home gets sold. Gonna build my 30 x 50 shop, too. /forums/images/icons/cool.gif We want to build a new home especially with a basement to throw and store our crap in. We also need a basement for the Kansas tornadoes which we frequently have. /forums/images/icons/frown.gif

So what I'm saying is, my projects and build-ups are going to be on hold for a few years now. /forums/images/icons/frown.gif

At least once the new home and shop are built, I can build anything and go crazy doing it, too! /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

7. Nonesuch

Nonesuch 1/2 ton status

better make it a 60 x 80. I know from personal expeiriance that 30 x 50 is too small!
    Justin