Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Good news for me

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by big pappa b, Sep 28, 2004.

1. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

Been married to the current wife for almost 4 years. I have 2 boys from a previous marriage, 14 & 16. We've been talking and decided that she will stop taking "the pill". If I'm not on here as much....I'm busy /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

2. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

good luck

3. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Been married to the current wife for almost 4 years. I have 2 boys from a previous marriage, 14 & 16. We've been talking and decided that she will stop taking "the pill". If I'm not on here as much....I'm busy /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

My wife's been off the pill for 2 years. I guess I must have slow Sea Men. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gifHope things work out your way! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

You forgot to mention to her that you had been snipped though didn't ya... /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifSometimes me and the wife try our damndest to have another baby... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

5. big pappa b

We'll see how it plays out. The first 2 I didnt have to try at all /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

6. MudFrog

MudFrog 1/2 ton status

My wife's on the patch, she wants me to get the snip so she can stop using it /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif Not one for inflecting pain upon myself. /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

7. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

Mine changes her mind every month. Depends how many other people's babies she sees...

8. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Be very afraid, the Doc who snipped me was a cross between Doogy Houser and Joseph Mengele... I couldn't walk for 2 weeks but I'm pretty sure the lil swimmers are locked up tight in the scrodal vault... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

9. big pappa b

No snipping here. I had thought about it before but I'm glad I didn't now. Right now my youngest tax deduction will be gone in 4 years. I have to plan for the future /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif

10. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Weeeeee.... more people..............

11. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

Congrats dood /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

12. MudFrog

MudFrog 1/2 ton status

I've got 3 tax deductions under 5 years old, and I want to ensure the stork stays far far away. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

13. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    If I'm not on here as much....I'm busy /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

14. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

He's on again off again...I'm begining to see a pattern here... /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

15. js4x4

js4x4 1/2 ton status

Dang...married 4 yrs and she still lets ya touch her? /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif have fun, and get rid of the nuthuggers and wear boxers...better baby batter if the boys aren't too snug to the body.