Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Good News. My Dad Is home

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by DUKE, May 25, 2003.

1. DUKE

DUKE 1/2 ton status

My dad made it back from the Island of Masirah off the coast of Oman. He is very happy to be back in america and my mom is very happy to have him back. I showed him allot of your guys post, and he was touched by your kind words and thanks. Sounds like he did allot of cool stuff that I will hear about in due time. Thanks to everyone for reading all these post.

2. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Glad to hear he is back safe and sound /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

3. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

glad he is home safe tell him thanks from me and my family /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

4. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif