Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Good or Bad website

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, Aug 21, 2002.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

2. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

Well I always try to keep an open mind and I read through it some. I think my interest came to a screaching hault when I read the part about Drugs and how they tell you how to make it and what is in it all.

AND they tell you how to PROPERLY smoke Crank, Meth, Etc... Thats just what we need for our kids to see. How to PROPERLY do it. /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif

3. Calclips

Calclips 1/2 ton status

Swartz Creek, Michigan/Flint while in school
    I tried to look at it, but it got shot down by the firewall at work.

4. Sandman

Sandman 3/4 ton status Author

It looks like there might be some interesting information there but also a lot of garbage. The tutorial on how to break into storage sheds was very very basic. Some of the hacking stuff is accurate but vauge for some situations. I give it a "neutral".

5. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I thought some of it was intresting and informitive. Don't know what to think about the parts on drugz, as a former Meth user, I was suprised to see all the information. I think it may be a good thing for those looking for the signs of use in others, you know, what to look for in someones home....ect. I do not promote drug useage, but I won't knock someone for the things I did. I just hope they'll find the willpower to quit when they're ready. And I say that becouse there was no way I would have stop useing till I was ready to quit. Hopefully other people will be ready to quit long befor I was. I was a slave to Meth for close to 20 years.

6. Leadfoot

Leadfoot 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Access to this web page is restricted in accordance with BHS policy AO6.810 - Internet Usage, pertaining to Internet usage for legitimate business purposes. Please contact your supervisor to discuss restriction to this site.

Reason:
    The Websense category "Tasteless" is filtered.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

URL:
    http://www.totse.com/index.html

Big Brother's watching me /forums/images/icons/frown.gif

7. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

Hmmmm, let's see:

A web site that gives explicit details on how to commit crimes against my neighbors and friends and promotes anti-social / self-destructive behavior .......

....... Nope, I see no redeeming value.

What is your opinion?