Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Good place to find Military Donors

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by cojnit, Aug 14, 2002.

1. cojnit

cojnit 1/2 ton status

Has Anyone else used the Government Liquidation website to get military parts? They auction off all kinds of military vehicles for pretty cheap.

2. Sandman

Sandman 3/4 ton status Author

They just had an internet auction. <font color="orange"> thatK30guy </font color> told us about it but I dont think that anybody got anything. I was bidding on one truck but it went over $1600 and I didnt think that it was worth it.

3. cojnit

cojnit 1/2 ton status

They Have auctions going on at all times. depends where you are though. It seems that most of the vehicles go from the east coast.

4. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Ask Mr.Chevy4x4. I think this is the site he used recently to obtain some trucks....

5. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Yeah, I'm a member on that site and also gsaauctions.gov, which is where I won my '84 M1008. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

It was just about 2 weeks ago Gov. Liquidation had about 30-35 M1008's up for bidding. /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif The auction lasted 2 days only. /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif The cheapest truck went for somewhere around $700-something and the highest was a pair of the trucks in one auction for $2600-something. /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif

Both of my usernames on those Government sites are the same name I'm using here. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

6. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

if anybody wants to purchase a lot from yuma az let me know. i work on base and can check it out for ya.
    grant

7. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

I'm interested... I dunno what happened to Mike who got the ones in Alabama? I was supposed to get a set of axles from him, was second in line /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif, but I haven't heard form him lately... wonder if he's doing ok and everything... I hope so... /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif