Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Good place to get a paintjob

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by skrillla, Apr 26, 2007.

1. skrillla

skrillla Registered Member

Anyone know a good place to get a paint job, i just want a simple color " white " let me know !

2. mini_mull

mini_mull 1/2 ton status

Cheap or good quality?

3. skrillla

skrillla Registered Member

well Somthing with a clear coat atleast :)

4. mini_mull

mini_mull 1/2 ton status

I'm not sure where your at, but I know a shop out in Queen Creek. He's done work for my family and my sister has known him for years. They used to be neighbors. He's not cheap, but I know he's honest and does quality work. His last name is Painter and the shop is called Painter's Auto Body. If you can't find the phone number let me know, I drive by it at least Mon-Wed.

5. Scrt_Agent_Man

Scrt_Agent_Man Registered Member

I have a buddy that paints. He's a manager at a paint shop but does side work. I left him a message to call me to see what he would charge you and to get an idea of availability.

6. mini_mull

mini_mull 1/2 ton status

How much prep work you need done or do yourself can make a big difference in the price, too.

7. bowtiepower00

bowtiepower00 1/2 ton status

If you're body is relatively straight, I'd just take it to Maaco. Their prep work isn't always the best but they do so many jobs that their painters generally can really shoot. Definately the cheapest way to go.

8. supersize75k5

supersize75k5 OrganDonorRacing.com

the body shop im around has farmed out a few jobd, and even had the owners car done somewhere else:eek1: it was a 66 buick 225 for the size of the car it was cheaper to take it to another shop lol than paint it ourselves..sad

anyways, diamond auto body in mesa does very very nice work for the price, just do the prep and pull off things such as your trim and door locks and such, every edge they tape off is another area to fail, crack, lift or what not.

like I said, for a body shop to farm out their own cars to them..says alot:wink1:

the lady at the front knows her stuff,

-shawn

500 or so rings a bell for the huge buick, cant remember, we also had a eclipse painted and the amount was around that, looked very nice.