Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Good place to order from!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by muddin4fun, Aug 31, 2001.

  1. muddin4fun

    muddin4fun 3/4 ton status

    Joined:
    Feb 19, 2001
    Posts:
    5,644
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    N Texas
    First, I want to say a good word about ORD. I ordered my steering brace (monday I think) and it was supposed to be here Friday or Monday. Well, Thursday when I got home from work, I had a present on my front door step. [​IMG] Awsome service!!!!

    I ordered my Procomp stainless steel brakelines from these people about the same time I ordered the brace:
    My wonderful site
     
  2. BurbinOR

    BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

    Joined:
    Feb 17, 2000
    Posts:
    5,829
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Oregon
    Yep, Stephen is great to work with. By the way, for everyone else's knowledge, ORD could have sold you the Pro Comp brake lines. Might have a better price than Central, tho not sure.

    <font color=blue>'79 ONE TON TPI K5 - See it at---&gt;<a target="_blank" href=http://www.blazzinor.rockcrawler.com>www.blazzinor.rockcrawler.com</a>
     
  3. Emmettology 101

    Emmettology 101 3/4 ton status

    Joined:
    May 9, 2000
    Posts:
    8,126
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    FL
    Cool Beans!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll be over to help wrench!!! I am superman!! LOL

    Mike

    <font color=green>"My K5 is purdyr than your sister!"</font color=green>

    <a target="_blank" href=http://www.geocities.com/emmettology101>www.geocities.com/emmettology101</a>
     
  4. muddin4fun

    muddin4fun 3/4 ton status

    Joined:
    Feb 19, 2001
    Posts:
    5,644
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    N Texas
    You can get them from ORD? Dang it! I looked all over their site and didn't see them!

    It's been lovely, but I have to scream now.

    <a target="_blank" href=http://www.geocities.com/muddin4fun79blazer>My wonderful site</a>
     
  5. jekbrown

    jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

    Joined:
    May 19, 2001
    Posts:
    45,031
    Likes Received:
    366
    Location:
    Vancouver, WA, USA
    yeah, thats got to be the ONLY thing I dont like about ORD...its clear that they work on trucks/selling gear/shipping stuff 99.9% of the time...and their www page the other 0.1%. ;) Hopefully they are raking in the cash and will have the worlds coolest off-road-retailer www site before long. ;)

    I know pretty much every K5 guy in the world worships Steve's 82 Jimmy. ;)

    ORD just rocks, either on my truck, or going on there soon are the following ORD items: 1" body lift, HD greasable shackles, shackle flip kit, ASB disconnects, and chrome-moly front axels (yeah, they are from Warn, but I got them via ORD!). Awesome! =)

    Jason

    See the on-going build up of my '85 Jimmy! http://community.webshots.com/user/jekbrown
     
  6. BurbinOR

    BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

    Joined:
    Feb 17, 2000
    Posts:
    5,829
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Oregon
    Lara, you didn't find them cause they're not there! Seems he only sells them if you ask about them...........

    <font color=blue>'79 ONE TON TPI K5 - See it at---&gt;<a target="_blank" href=http://www.blazzinor.rockcrawler.com>www.blazzinor.rockcrawler.com</a>
     

Share This Page