Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

good price on suspension and tires???

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by testosterone, Jul 17, 2003.

1. testosterone

testosterone Registered Member

i went to the local 4wheel parts wholesale and got a quote. complete procomp 4" with blocks and add-a-leafs (her ass droops)..new es3000 shocks all around, steering arm, all new poly bushings for all the suspension components and trans and transfer case and 4 33x12.5x15 pro comp radial xterrains all installed with a warrenty for 1950 bucks...sound like a decent deal? i wish i could do the work all myself but i dont have the space or the time..
    thanks guys

2. rick88blaze

rick88blaze 1/2 ton status

are you in las vegas, nv? if so, i could help you put that on over a weekend to help you save some money. they aren't that difficult to install.

3. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

Dude...you could have 8" springs, shocks, shackle flip in the rear, and new 38s for that price!

4. Bhintz

Bhintz 1/2 ton status

dont get procomp my friend has them and there ruff as hell, to me the best they sell is skyjackers or superlifts /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. La Barge

La Barge Registered Member

i work for an offroad shop in az. 4-wheel parts owns procomp thats why they are selling it to you. you can get a complete superlift (much better spring) with shocks for under 600.00. we charge about 200.00 for install. the tires are buy 3 get 1 free so about 560.00 you do the math. with help on the install i'm sure i can ship to you for under 590.00 HA HA.

6. BowtieRed

BowtieRed 1/2 ton status Author

i have a 10" superlift and it rides so rough and the springs are so stiff. when i do my shackle flip i'm probably taking about 2 leafs out. which two though?

7. mud390

mud390 1/2 ton status

Local shop around here quoted me $560 for a 4" BDS, with shocks and steering correction. $650 for the 6". That is blocks in the rear. Rear springs added another $200 IIFC. 33" Procomps were around $135 a piece. None of this included installation though. I plan on doing it all myself. $2000 sounds a little high though.

Kris