Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Good replacement buckets?

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Strahan, Feb 7, 2004.

1. Strahan

Strahan 1/2 ton status

Howdy. My truck's buckets suck. The back won't recline so I have to sit 90 degrees upright and when it's back all the way I'm still way to close to the wheel. I drove it about 40 miles and my back was hurting. I wanna yank it and throw in some new seats. Anyone recommend a good source for seats? Can I yank seats out of a newer truck and throw in mine w/o a major hassle?

2. Tweetysuarus

Tweetysuarus 1/2 ton status

I installed Furd Bronco II Eddie Bauer seat in mine with recline and armrests.
    Bill

3. mr_fujisawa

mr_fujisawa 1/2 ton status

corbeau makes some really nice seats.

4. smartpatrol

smartpatrol Registered Member

Yeah i would say corbeau too they have blazer mounting kits which is nice. I plan on getting some soon.

5. supersize75k5

supersize75k5 OrganDonorRacing.com

seats from a caravan work great, really close to the blazer seats demensions, almoast a bolt in, the caravan seat bolts to the blazer seat frame /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

[​IMG]

I have corboe's now though /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif but I got front and rear caravans for only 35 bucks, so it was a great deal..just down weld near them /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif