Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Good Smiles from Stephen in Peterson's Mag

Discussion in 'OffRoad Design' started by BozoWise, Sep 9, 2005.

1. BozoWise

BozoWise 1/2 ton status

Gotta love that smile on page 38 of the new Pertersons mag. Wally is lookin sharp? How did it perform for you?

2. ramjet gmc

ramjet gmc CK5 Staff Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

i spoted it to rig looks good and you look like the cat that are the canery :D

i would to nice ride :waytogo:

3. steve_kibbe

steve_kibbe 1/2 ton status

I'd be gitty like a little school girl................. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

4. Stephen

Stephen 1/2 ton status Moderator Vendor

Wally's working pretty good, I've climbed a couple of rocks that I didn't really bother to try before. Running in rough stuff works nice too, with the weight off the nose and the air bumps really helps keep it from nosing in so hard. In fact, I drove down the rock face above Holy Cross City which I probably wouldn't have done before.
    On the UA trip I took a couple of lines that weren't what everyone else was doing, so that was fun. I also crawled some hills that I guess you're not supposed to crawl, everyone else was using some git awn it and I didn't really have to. I hope I even show up on the video, it probably wasn't too exciting unless you watch somebody like John Hughbanks before you watch wally. Even then the big bronco is going to be more entertaining, the guy was riding wheelies most of the time. Some rain would have made things much more interesting for sure.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2005
  5. Larry_in_Tx

Larry_in_Tx 1/2 ton status

It’s kind of funny how you spend all the time to build a truck that works well and it turns out everyone wants to watch the ones that struggle. I know this because I’m always the one struggling no matter what group I run with and everyone stares at me like the kid getting off the short bus with a limp. :o

6. HillJackCustoms

HillJackCustoms Registered Member

The rig is sweet. You look like a kid that just got the candy he wanted... Keep up the fun times..

7. Stephen

Stephen 1/2 ton status Moderator Vendor

Maybe I was laughing at the guy trying to spot me over to the jeep line, that's always fun. Or the guy trying to spot me into the same hole that got everyone stuck, that's another favorite.

8. HillJackCustoms

HillJackCustoms Registered Member

rock on though..