Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Good thing: to find hard boiled eggs this year for Easter

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ChevyCaGal, Apr 1, 2002.

1. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Bad thing: to find a hard boiled Easter egg from last year!! /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif

I went to my friends house and hid eggs for her kids... one egg we found in the scrub was from last year!! It was toally white since the weather had washed the dye off over the year... and when you shook it was like a small ball was inside it. Being kids they smashed it and good gosh did it reek...! So if you find some from this year next year in the bushes... do your nose a favor and don't smash them!

2. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

Homemade stink bombs /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

3. Donna

Donna 1/2 ton status

LMAO! ! ! Steph that is sssssssooooooooooo funny. Although I'm sure I wouldn't be laughing so hard if it had been me that found it.

4. Prembird

Prembird 1/2 ton status

we took our kids out to she aurts house this easter... they hid 137 eggs (plastic eggs that is)... when we got them all and counted them up we ended up with 138.. we found one from last year... well most of the eggs have candy inside but some have those gold dollars in them... After going over everything the extra egg had a gold dollar in it... Oh yea did i forget to mention that there where only 5 kids looking for all 137 eggs... they got a little carried away with the eggs this year... /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif

5. Donna

Donna 1/2 ton status

Our local Harley Davidson did an egg hunt for the public. They hid over 5000 eggs. Not sure how many kids were there but I imagine it was a bunch.

6. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

One year they had an egg hunt downtown and hid cool stuff in them. Like free ice cream coupons and so on.... they also hid money. I got $20! That was an awesome hunt...!! /forums/images/icons/smile.gif