Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Good Times of Stuck ppl on Friday nights out here...very common

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by 89K1500Chevy, Feb 8, 2003.

1. 89K1500Chevy

89K1500Chevy 1/2 ton status

Yes its friday night and at about 10 00 at the local waffle house we decide to go offroading. 3 of us in my buddys 99 toyota with 6ins of lift and 33's. 3 ppl in a ford ranger with prob 2in lift and stock tires. We are out on some pretty cool trails new to me and go all the way to the end without ever getting stuck in the holes. SO we turn around and start heading back when the ranger gets stuck to the point the front bumper lights where on the ground /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif So we back up to him in the yota and hook up the tow strap up and it breaks. No chain with us and my truck is at home with all the recovery equipment. so we call up everyone we know and a jeep comes out there with a pretty good lenth chain and we get the trucks hooked up and pull the ranger out while bending his bumper at the same to bad the ford has a weak bumper or mabey its just the no trailer hitch thing. So then the yota says Ha i laugh at that hole your stuck in Ill back through it. and it goes and gets stuck and while this is happenin the rent a cop drives by at the senior retirement home not to far off and sits there i guess watchin the stuck yota trying to get pulled out by the ranger. It doesnt happen the ranger cant pull the yota So we leave the yota to go get my truck out there. its prob 12 20am when i get back out there with my truck and we hook the chain up and i pull him out on the 3rd small tug in 4lo. so we haulin ass outta this place due to the guard seeing us and we dont want to see the cops there. and the ranger goes off the trail and stops on a hill sideways where the back tire is off the ground about to Flip his truck over. The chain hooked up to my truck agin and i pull him up and out of this hill. So when we finally left the trails it was 2 30am so from 10 30 to 2 10 we had aleast one stuck truck. But the Chevy went down all the trails in 2hi....Pro Comp Xterrains are a Damn good tire.No pics of the stucks but will have pics of the 4 covered trucks tomarrow! The only thing i was worried about was all the big sticks and logs in the trail holes that ppl were using for traction...and possibly the cops but we do have permission to be out there on the other side of the place they got stuck at lol... This was not even a bad night as we have had 10 yes 10 jacked up huge trucks Chevys, Yota, Dodge, and mostly fords stuck at the same time in the same swamp all were trying to pull someone else out LOL during the winter of when we should have been at home warm out in a swamp late at night trying to use a come along to get out Good Times very fun stuff A jeep saved everyone that night with his winch and all the cable it had and all the chains we had put together.. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif www.zombieoffroading.8m.net

2. schmuck

schmuck 1/2 ton status

ive had nights just like that but i have to ask what yhe hell were you thinking just going out in a in a toy and a baby ford /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. ZonkRat

ZonkRat 1/2 ton status

Those ate the nights we live for aren't they?I always enjoy a cuople good WATCH THIS stunts. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    and possibly the cops but we do have permission to be out there on the other side of the place they got stuck at lol.

[/ QUOTE ]
    So are ya saying that you shouldn't of been there?

5. 89K1500Chevy

Only on the side of the land they got stuck at we can be on the other side of this place b/c the owner said we can be there but we went across some trails under powerlines and were not supposed to be on the powerlines...Anyway i got them both out in under 2 mins each time i had to pull them out. Plus we one of the guys with us works for the security company that patrols the place so he could have got us off the hook if it would have came to that... /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif www.zombieoffroading.8m.net

6. blazerboy72

blazerboy72 1/2 ton status

where were you at? i will need a place to go before long /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

7. Grim-Reaper

Grim-Reaper 3/4 ton status Author

chains /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

8. 89K1500Chevy

well so far only pics of my truck dirty and of the Impala on our 2nd offroad site b/c we have filled up www.zombieoffroading.8m.net the 2nd site is just our trucks and some kid riding his bike outta the back of my truck which i had doubts about him making it but he did anyway here it is /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif http://bigboytoys.8k.com

9. 89K1500Chevy

you know whats funney Kris dustin's(the driver of the Yota) mom asked him the same question.......I thought that was funney even his mom know whats up with the smaller trucks, due to the fact of weight and power needed to pull out trucks stuck down the frame without yanking the frame out from the truck /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif. Wow now i would like to see that someday a yank the frame out contest where ppl could hook their trucks to other trucks and pull each other o wait they have that... /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif http://bigboytoys.8k.com and www.zombieoffroading.8m.net