Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Good times.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, Nov 14, 2004.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

One of my best friends is bringing his family over too watch the race and the WWE PPV. So sence it's nice out today, we'll be grilling. MMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmm, BBQ. I love simple little things like this. Always fun. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif Think we'll baste the burgers with alittle Wild Turkey in the BBQ sause. 2 lbs of wings. Yeap, be chowing and enjoying the race and PPV.

2. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

I wish I could grill out. Mine face almost froze when I was working on the blazer a few minutes ago /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    I wish I could grill out. Mine face almost froze when I was working on the blazer a few minutes ago /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ] Was pretty nice out here today. Anywho, I get too babysit my bro's teenage daughters tomorrow. His oldest girl (15) is grounded from the phone, and sence they're out of school for a week, I said I'd watch them tomorrow. Can you say free maid service, LOL. No, they'll play with the cats, watch movies, play PS2, maybe we all will go for a ride up in the hills. My mother has tomorrow off so mom can deal with them.

4. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

haha did you get the new TV for them to watch yet? That would be awesome to watch a movie on.

5. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    haha did you get the new TV for them to watch yet? That would be awesome to watch a movie on.

[/ QUOTE ] Not yet. I did finally get a number for the shipping company friday. They said it should be delivered on Tuesday or Wensday. Kinda of pisses me off it's taking so long, but then I think of how much I saved, so it's all good.

6. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

I'd sure be scared since it's taking a long time, I don't like having that much money dangling. Sounds like you got it under control. Maybe I just worry alot, 2000 is alot of money to me...

7. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

I'd be scared because there are SOOOO many things that could destroy a big old TV

8. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    4 year extended warrenty /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

[/ QUOTE ]