Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Good Wheels

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by MPM94chevy, May 16, 2002.

1. MPM94chevy

MPM94chevy Registered Member

Whats a good wheel for someone on a budget if using 38x15.5 Radial TSL's on a Yukon, Would a 120 dollar Eagle Alloy work ok?

2. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

what kinda wheelin you do? when u go off road, what kinda tire pressure you air down to?

hard to say without that kinda info. AFA "budget wheels" go, I just got a set of 4 chrome wagon wheels by US Wheel.. $163 delivered (yes, for all four!) from Summit...

J

3. CHEVY 4WD

CHEVY 4WD 1/2 ton status

$163 LOL THATS CHEAP
    How good are MT Classic 2's they seem to be pretty cheap

4. Blazinaire

Blazinaire 1/2 ton status

I've got 15x10 Classic II's and I love them. IMO they look better than all the other wannabe alcoas out there because they have larger holes and are polished inside (no one else polishes inside the holes) and they have a higher load capacity than the eagle's or AR's

5. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

yeah, they are just for my on-road 35s... no reason to spend all kinds of $$$ on them. For my 39.5 TSL offroad tires tho... its all about the 15x10 Eatons. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif Still pretty cheap... like $60 a pop I think.

J

6. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

yes!! thats right get some u.s wheels if you are on a budget! thats the way im going cuase i to am. they are good wheels and and simple..not a lot of money..if you bust them they are not hard ot replace..unlike the ones i eventually want.. the ar-39 american racing oens..now you break oen of those..(even though it would probobly be hard) would be kind of costly!

Bryan-later