Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Goodbye everyone, I turned blue

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by chevyracing, Nov 5, 2003.

1. chevyracing

chevyracing 1/2 ton status

Guess my membership is done. I don't think I will renew for a while being the Christmas season and then 3 birthdays to pay for and all so I am a gonner here.

Thanks for all the help I received in the past from the members here and to all that I have been able to help with parts or advice,,,,you're very welcome.

To all the people I had arguements with.... I'm still right..nanner nanner nanner!!! LOL

It's been real.

Ciao'
    John

2. BurbLover

BurbLover 1/2 ton status

Keep in touch John. I'll still stop by on my way through town.

BTW, got any pistols you want to sell? I'm in the market for one... or 4 /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

3. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

dude, dont give up, i was gonna give up cuz i turned blue last week and look at me now, i have new membership thanks to very generous CK5 members,a nd i have a 4x4 too now as of today!

its crazy like that sometimes, when you VERY least expect it, if i was employed right now thehn id buy your membership just cuz im so happy, all thanks to CK5 and members /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
    i finally feel like i belong- for the first time ever- as of today now- /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. muddinmike

muddinmike Registered Member

Dang from the name of the topic it sounded like you were giving up on chevys and swicthing to fords....................

5. earl87gta

earl87gta 1/2 ton status

I still have a free membership that I naver gave up mabe if every one thinkc you deservit you can use it. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. NerdBoy

NerdBoy 1/2 ton status

If you end up not giving him your free sub, let me know. I have a little xtra cash, and I'll pay for it...

7. nvrenuf

nvrenuf NONE shall pass! Premium Member

I hate to see anyone leave but didn't we just play this game about 5 or 6 months ago? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

8. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

dont leave now racing! there is always the garage! besides, some1 will hook ya up with a membership. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

j

9. chevyracing

chevyracing 1/2 ton status

Na, after the holidays I will grab a new membership. There are some folks who need the free ones a bit more than I do... When I come back I may even give one or two away again myself. Buts thanks a million.

as far as playing this 5 or 6 months ago.. no. I went away during the Daytona Beach and Sturgis Season.. (3 months ago).

John

10. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

[ QUOTE ]
    Na, after the holidays I will grab a new membership. There are some folks who need the free ones a bit more than I do...

[/ QUOTE ]

takin one for the team!!!! if i was steve-o, I'd give ya 2 months for free just to tide ya over till ater x-mas. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

j