Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

goodbye

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by nc87k5, Nov 20, 2004.

1. nc87k5

nc87k5 3/4 ton status

just moved and was able to get DSL, good bye to dial up!!! carry on. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

2. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Sweet deal /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

3. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

now switch from DcrappySL to cable and you will see a real difference /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif but then again dsl is better than dial-up

4. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    just moved and was able to get DSL, good bye to dial up!!! carry on. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

[/ QUOTE ] Yeah, i sent and e-mail to chevyfumes /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif it stated,"where the hell ya been??Hu?? You think your that badass to just gret up and leave hu??? Get on ck5 NOW!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif" I pressed the wrong button, thinking i was sending it to you. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gifGood to see you around Brother, hope to see ya more. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gifYour freind ,Jacob /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

BTW ...dont play goodbye games w/me, ill come don there to SC /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. nc87k5

nc87k5 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    BTW ...dont play goodbye games w/me, ill come don there to SC /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

sorry, not playing games, just thought it was fitting...if I ever can, I will upgrade even more when my year contract is out. by the way....you'll be in the wrong state if you go to SC /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif I'm in NC

7. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

I dont care what part of SC NC your in ....ILL FIND YOU,and handcuuf ya to the computer!!! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif good 2 see ya back. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I dont care what part of SC NC your in ....ILL FIND YOU,and handcuuf ya to the computer!!! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif good 2 see ya back. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

handcuffs huh.... /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

9. js4x4

js4x4 1/2 ton status

I'm not judgin'...but that sounded kinda gay /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

10. nc87k5

nc87k5 3/4 ton status

hey.. hey.. hey.. /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif out . exit only, no entry. if I'm gay..then I'm a lesbian /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif we don't pull that kinda shite around my house.

11. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I'm not judgin'...but that sounded kinda gay /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]Notice how he puts the /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif after gay /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif GROSS!!!! Mabey i should have said duct tape /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

12. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

all of yall quit talking about speed. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif