Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

goodnight CK5...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by muddysub, Oct 16, 2003.

1. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

muddysub is going to bed... goodnight

2. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Laters... I should be in bed too, gotta be up at 7 for a funeral in Greeley... but can't sleep, all this staying up till 2-3 in the morning ruined my routine /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif tomorrow's so gonna suck, is it rude to sleep through funerals? /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

3. MOABDADC22

MOABDADC22 1/2 ton status

Good night. I will miss you while you are gone................................. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Laters... I should be in bed too, gotta be up at 7 for a funeral in Greeley... but can't sleep, all this staying up till 2-3 in the morning ruined my routine /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif tomorrow's so gonna suck, is it rude to sleep through funerals? /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah it probably is rude... hmm... /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

5. FatBoyBlazer

FatBoyBlazer 1/2 ton status

im off to bed to gotta wake up for 1pm /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif ...i need my fatty sleep /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

6. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

i hope you all sleep well... i know i wont... damn puppy just peed on my side of the bed /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

7. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

somebody hates you... might wanna sleep with one eye open, that dog might try to rape you... human style... /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

8. FatBoyBlazer

FatBoyBlazer 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifawww aren't they cute

9. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

yeah I'm gonna see what I can do in the sleep department again... might be back soon, or I might be off in dreamland with visions of sugar plums dancing in my head... or however that story goes... better get it straight, it's almost that time of the year again /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. stuper

stuper Registered Member

funerals are fun, next time take off ur shoe, put the smelly part near the face of ur family in front of you, tap em so their nose goes right into the shoe. everyone that saw it starts cracking up, about 10 of us and we got hit by every body from of sig other, parents, grandparents to some old lady sitting next to me and i was 3 rose back. even the priest looked at us. our family gets split up at funerals now. actually we're not allowed to sit to tgether anywhere, it usually causes problems.

theo/stuper

11. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif thats funny. least ya'll have a sense of humor and not just mourning. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

12. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Funeral went alright... it was hella boring though, I thought I was gonna just die without my hourly fix of Static X...

But then the good part came along, free food... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Then we all went and chilled at my other great aunt and uncle's mansion cuz they're rich as hell from the trucking company they own (the orange and white rigs, don't know the name) /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif that's a damn nice house, I wish I was their kid /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

13. supersize75

supersize75 1/2 ton status

ya I got to work in 2 hours! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif