Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

goodnight

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BranndonC, Apr 9, 2006.

1. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

say what you want about me while i'm gone. I'll be back in about 8 hours and 15-20 minutes

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

No matter if you say it's ok to raz you, we can't.:D

3. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

boooooo

*raz*

4. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

I'm not saying anything, I'm not allowed to

5. gauder

gauder Banned

Free RJ!

6. Resurrection_Joe

Yep, for a limited time only, you, yes you, can have, or rather experience your very own FREE RJ !!! *

*Offer is available for current US, Canadian, British, Japanese and Thai citizens only. Subject to approval by a Unit Seven Industries committe or The President thereof. In the event
    a Unit Seven Industries committe or The President thereof (that'd be RJ) is not available, responsiblities will be handled by The Secretary Of Pattymelts or High Lord Of War Pippy. Estimated retail value of prize is equal to a veritable plethora of pattymelts or three and four fifths ****ing awesome things. Void where prohibited. Never mind, we're too punk for that ****, it's wherever you want it to be baby, you want it there, huh, huh? We'll do it there, we'll do it all night long. Residents of California are expected to take a test to confirm actual human intelligence and spirit. Residents of the greater Canadian collective are required to say "aboot" and "eh" until RJ giggles enough to satisfy himself. That may take quite a bit of Canuckian lingo, ya ken? Offer is also void to autonomous pancakes, ambulatory guitar cases, senitent animals that are all vicious and bitey without a rational reason, popcorn hulls, and Mormon Tabernacle Choir Members who won't sing Final Fantasy Advent Children songs for RJ and Pip. Applicants are subject to drug tests and rigorous quizzes that may or may not be related to cool anime, cool music, guns, knives, blades, steaks meat and bloody blood blood (blood). Applicants may be asked but not forced to call RJ (full name Resurrection. Joe "Hades Pyon" Boots [GRIEVER] "Rezzy Bookums", call Stave (full name Stave Monkeyman) "Nanner Baby" and call Pip (full name Pip Pip Cheerio) "Pippykins Daddydunks" Applicants must refer to all rabbits and "coneys" and all phalic references must be described with the word "wang" RJ reserves the right to hug and kiss you . RJ reserves the right to ask if "are you feeling lucky" or for that matter, quote any other movie line, even if he sounds really stupid and pretentious. RJ reserves the right to misspell anything in this paragraph. RJ may issue you a hat, which you must wear frequently enough to show you appreciate the gift, if only a little, so as RJ does not have to cry like a little girl at your snub. RJ reserves the right to force you to listen to him play crappy guitar. RJ reserves the right to go all emotional and cry all over you. RJ is in love. Can you dig it? I can dig it!

Last edited: Apr 10, 2006
  7. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

i so dig it
    free rj's for everyone

8. Resurrection_Joe

Unless you're an ambulatory guitar case.

9. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

im not sure but i am pretty confident that i am , in fact, not

10. Resurrection_Joe

We can always run the tests

Say, do you ever feel the urge to gently cradle either electric, acoustic, or bass guitars, possibly even mandolins and in desperate cases, banjos? During these times do you protect them? During these episodes do you retain the ability to walk, even stumbling? Is locomotion attained?

If so YOU may be an *dun dun DUHHHHNNN* AMBULATORY GUITAR CASE!