Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Goofing Off

Discussion in 'Southeast Region' started by sapper, Jan 16, 2006.

1. sapper

sapper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Well I got bored today so I fixed my brake light problem, the hydro boost wasent pushing the pedal far enough back to kill the lights, then i took the hinges off since it will never see another door, put on new shocks in the front (after taking pics) this and that had to go screw around for a minute.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. clarkjw24

clarkjw24 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

3. dontoe

dontoe 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Da Mud Devils are talking about another open weekend, come warmer weather..................private property................beer/drinks allowed................big a$$ grill...............challenging rock outcroppings......................kool challenging water/woodland trails...................free camping..............good people.....................need I say more?

Oh, yeah............yer truck is getting plumb scarey!!! :eek1: :eek1: :eek1: :waytogo: :waytogo: :waytogo: :waytogo: :waytogo:

4. sapper

sapper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Depends on when I get it back from the cage guy. I would like to do stuff like DPG but untill I get 5.13's in there it is a bit of a dog, I blew my load on the cage seats and 5 points for awhile, after its done I am going to order the gears a set at a time to ease the pain.

5. steve_kibbe

steve_kibbe 1/2 ton status

Just use low range until you get the gears:D

6. dontoe

dontoe 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

I misinterpreted that to say your going to jail!!! "back from the cage,guy", is how I read it!!!!!!!! :haha: :haha: :haha: Now I get it! :wink1:

I'm tied up trying to pay for the concrete for my building, then have to still buy the 8X10' doors for each end. So, not very many "mods" this year, plus it's all I have to drive till I get a transmission and a new radiator fer the '73. But WTF, that's the hobby!

One day, Maybe I'll catch up with you's! :laugh: