Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

gooooo LAKERS!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by jekbrown, May 16, 2004.

1. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

dont cry Spurs fans, you still have the 2nd best team in the NBA! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Now, if Sacramento can just win the next couple of games (the last one in quadruple overtime!) then we'll be set to get another Lakers Championship for 2004. 10 for Phil, and 4 of the last 5 years wouldnt be bad at all... 1 closer to catching up with Boston for the most team titles too.. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

j

2. Bhintz

Bhintz 1/2 ton status

[darn] the lakers /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

3. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

GO cheerleaders /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

4. Bhintz

Bhintz 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    GO cheerleaders /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

5. duece21

duece21 1/2 ton status

I think we need to hold your star player hostage untill the trial is over. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

6. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    1 closer to catching up with Boston for the most team titles too.. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

j

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

7. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

8. jekbrown

/forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

its ok, the Lakers will be back...

j

9. potato76

potato76 1/2 ton status

i doubt that.Malone retires,payton goes to a different team,phil jackson is dunzo,kobe goes to another team or jail,and all is left is shaq and a couple of noobs???Of course this is just how i see it playing out. /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

10. jekbrown

kobe will be fine, and shaq will be fine.. thats enough to get to the conference finals atleast. IMO payton leaving would be a GOOD thing... he hasnt done much all year. Malone would be a good backup power forward but thats about it. Even if he comes back his knees are toast, no more jumping/rebounding for karl. What the lakers need is a decent (doesnt have to be great) power forward to go along with kobe and shaq and they'll be ok. Phil would be good to have around, but isnt vital. Kobe and Shaq needed him when they were younger... but I think they'll be fine now.

j